brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

GodEvolved nospam at spam.com
Fri Jul 19 05:59:41 EST 2002

Jet <thatjetnospam at yahoo.com> wrote in news:3D37C5FC.B3F93AE7 at yahoo.com:

> Thalamus wrote:
>>
>> "Jet" <thatjetnospam at yahoo.com> skrev i melding
>> news:3D35DC1F.183C0D at yahoo.com...
>> facts
>> Sex,
>> no
>> those
>> conclusive
>> women
>> However,

>> instructions
>> of
>> resources

>> and
>> > >

>> > I really have to wonder if you are having us on...
>>
>> Nigger.
>
> Now there's a good argument.
>
>> The only thing you're wondering about, is how to keep those
>> welfare-checks coming.
>
> I'm a sysadmin (do you know what that is?), what do you do?
> BTW, more whites than blacks are on welfare.

That's because there are far more whites in America, but what about
percentages?

>> Stats are below, don't cry to much now, <sarcasm> dear <sarcasm off>
>> LMWAO !!!!!
>
> Cry? I'm too busy yawning.

"...What you have to understand, young lady, is that the Greeks, not
content with dominating the culture of the Classical world, are also
responsible for the greatest, some would say the only, work of true
creative imagination produced this century as well.  I refer of course to
the Greek ferry timetables.  A work of the sublimest fiction.  Anyone who
has travelled the Aegean will confirm this..." Professor Watkin - Dirk
Gently's Holistic Detective Agency