brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Jet thatjetnospam at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 20 02:04:08 EST 2002

Thalamus wrote:

> "Jet" <thatjetnospam at yahoo.com> skrev i melding
> news:3D37B9C1.9A70AF63 at yahoo.com...
> > Thalamus wrote:
> > >
> > > "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> skrev i melding
> > > news:BMEZ8.7065$Fq6.524140 at news2.west.cox.net...
> > > caused
> include

> > > crime
> > > Mexicans

> > > Thanks, I knew that, but I wanted to kick her around a bit.
> > > Anyway, are you a MENSA'n BTW ?
> >
> > Not if they have any math or physics problems on the test. John came to
> > the conclusion that a negative number of people got a question right
> > without guessing. He can't answer question H4 he keeps posting about...
>
> Nigger.

OOoooOOOOooooooOOOoo...

> I wasn't talking to you, Yard-ape.

Well, jack ass, here's a clue, if you post in a public forum, you might
get a response form anyone. If you only want a response from one person,
you might try "email". Do you know what that is?

> If you can't pass the test, then your not on par with us.
> You're free to use your dictionary and TRY to _comprehend_ what we're
> talking about.
> You obviosly know nothing of real intelligence.

Then how come I can answer H04, and you and your butt buddy John can't?

> A good memory is a poor substitute for intelligence, never forget that
> Porch-monkey.

Monkeys have light skin, straight hair, and thin lips, like you.

> > > I took the test April last year, and went through it, of course.
> > > MENSA'n Number 648 in Norway.
>
> Brian
> PS.Thanks for letting me insult you in every way that I can dream up.

Wow, do you have a limited imagination!