bra sizes: Einstein's and women's

Jet thatjetnospam at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 20 02:19:03 EST 2002

Thalamus wrote:

> "Jet" <thatjetnospam at yahoo.com> skrev i melding
> news:3D37B91A.C8ADE346 at yahoo.com...
> and

> > > don't

> IQ
> correlation

> that

> not

> > > Nope, Niggeress.
> > > Here's the crime-stats and other data about your inferior race.
> > > Maybe John is a misogyn, but I doubt he's a racist.
> > > Stupid inferior Nigger, you're the laughing-stock of the world, Mugabe
> is
> > > setting the standard of behavior for your kind.
> >
> > I take it you can't answer the question, either.
>
> I GAVE the answer, and you didn't even bother to snip it.

Um, dumb ass, I meant the answer to the physics question. Looks like
neither you nor John know how to do a simple physics problem.

I'll give you some hints: What is the tension on the string before the
balls are released? What are their relative speeds after?

If you need more hints, let me know!

> It is the long list of 'achievements' of your inferior race.
> Of course you can't state in public your humiliation, that would be human;
> and you're NOT human.

LOL! Do you realize what a dumb fuck you are writing replies to me if I
am not human? Do you leave post it notes for your dog? Fax your fish?
Post to rec.pets.cats hoping to get an answer from a cat?

> You're an inferior ape, walking on two feet, talking gibberish known as
> Ebonics,

If you don't understand Ebonics, it just means you are ignorant, mofo.

and think that memory is a good substitute for intelligence (which
> is _wrong_).

So, what is the answer to H04?