brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

The 9th Witch appalachian_witch at
Sat Jul 20 15:43:55 EST 2002

John Knight <johnknight at> wrote in message
news:ed80adae.0207201133.2a93a048 at
> Bob LeChevalier <lojbab at> wrote in message
news:<jslgju0p71mirlmdgav6lkrd8lcc56nj2t at>...
> > "Thalamus" <zhil at> wrote:
> > >"John Knight" <johnknight at> skrev i melding
> > >news:BMEZ8.7065$Fq6.524140 at
> > >Thanks, I knew that, but I wanted to kick her around a bit.
> > >Anyway, are you a MENSA'n BTW ?
> >
> > The nincompoop, a MENSA'n?  What a laugh!  He keeps posting about test
> > scores, but he changes the subject every time someone asks him to post
> > own scores, especially after the women, Jews, and blacks that he hates
> > their own high scores.
> >
> > lojbab
> Brian is most likely intelligent enough to be able to tear your STUPID
> statement to shreds.  Your statement has nothing whatsoever to do with
> the subject at hand, and it's in fact a misleading statement (I would
> have said "intentionally misleading", but you don't seem to have the
> brains to comprehend why).
> You don't seem to even comprehend what an 'average' is.

And you don't seem to comprehend that averages mean jack-shit.  Race may or
may not be a factor, economic circumstances may be.  Culture may be. The
tests themselves may be. No one knows.

Now if you could post results by race within schools, that may be something.

In my school, all the races statistically perform equally. Even the
basket-ballers...(props to Jerome, I love ya' babe). The only stat we've
found that's lower is working vs. non-working students.