Idiotic feminazis believe in anything.

Jet thatjetnospam at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 20 17:42:08 EST 2002

Thalamus wrote:

> As I've seen firsthand, and from the TV, those bitches that calls themselves
> feminists,

You're getting that Ebonies down real good!

 seems to believe the crap that they otherwise would reject if
> they used their brains (objectively).
> What is WRONG with them, really ?
> Well, from what I've seen, it's a European streak; which White European
> males also possess; and that is called ALTRUISM.
>
> Main Entry: al·tru·ism
> Pronunciation: 'al-tru-"i-z&m
> Etymology: French altruisme, from autrui other people, from Old French,
> oblique case form of autre other, from Latin alter
> Date: 1853
> 1 : unselfish regard for or devotion to the welfare of others
> 2 : behavior by an animal that is not beneficial to or may be harmful to
> itself but that benefits others of its species
> - al·tru·ist  /-tru-ist/ noun
> - al·tru·is·tic  /"al-tru-'is-tik/ adjective
> - al·tru·is·ti·cal·ly  /-ti-k(&-)lE/ adverb
>
> On the other hand, I've shown myself as brutal and unforgiving as possible,
 > but these traits remain, as I would protect my own family with
destructive
> consequences against ANY stupid enough to fuck around with them.

> So, the feminists have STOLEN the USE of this trait, as in WHERE is it
> directed.
> Before X-insanity; it was directed towards the nearest family, the extended
> family and the tribe/race.

> Now it is directed against those who would see our tribe destroyed (ever
> heard what the gangsta-rappers are saying /singing? It is usually 'Kill
> Whitey').

You tend to find what you are looking for. More white kids than black
kids buy rap music.

> What about culture ?
> Cultur is just the expression of the inborn traits of any particular people.

What a shockingly ignorant statement, ever for you. Language is a major
part of a person's culture, and which language you speak is 100%
learned, not genetic.

(snip)