brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Shadow Dancer insomniac at winterslight.org
Sun Jul 21 15:01:53 EST 2002

I'm really getting sick and tired of these made-up "letters" and "posts" in
your favor, John.  If they support you so much, then we should know their
monikers too.  Stop hiding behind unfounded words, it only makes you look
all the more ridiculous.

Of course it's easy to fake something, innit?  You likely wrote them
yourself.

The Shadow Dancer

news:b0E_8.14211$Fq6.1282284 at news2.west.cox.net...