brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Angilion angilion at
Tue Jul 23 20:08:37 EST 2002

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 18:04:01 GMT, JDay123 at (Jd) wrote:

>In  Re: brain sizes: Einstein's and women's,
>Angilion wrote...

>>Think about it as a really good trip...
>>"As doubtful as the following hypothesis might first seem to the reader, I
>>might as well boldly state my case right from the start: either Jesus used
>>marijuana or he was not the Christ."
>>Having read the lengthy article in detail, I agree with the author.
>Having not read the lengthy article, I could only comment on the
>above quote.

"Christ" is actually a title.  Specifically, an Anglicised form of the
Greek "chistos", meaning "anointed one".  Ir refers to the
anointing with a specific sacred oil.  The anointed one almost
bathed in it, due to the quantities used.  The recipe for that
oil is specified.  Amongst other things, it includes a huge
quantity of cannabis, which is topically psychoactive (i.e affects
your mind when applied to your skin).  The Hebrew words for that
sacred oil are "Kaneh Bos", btw.

There is a great deal more evidence, all with references to
Christian holy writings.

Always remember you're unique.
Just like everyone else. (Anon)