brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight johnknight at usa.com
Wed Jul 24 22:02:08 EST 2002

"Canli said the study may help move science closer to finding a biological
basis to explain why clinical depression is much more common in women than
in men.

"Canli said a risk factor for depression is rumination, or dwelling on a
memory and reviewing it time after time. The study illuminates a possible
biological basis for rumination, he said."

Here was the perfect chance to describe the REAL differences between the
sexes, and Recer ends up making excuses for the differences.

John Knight