brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight johnknight at usa.com
Thu Jul 25 12:52:06 EST 2002


"Parse Tree" <parsetree at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:zHJ%8.10681$sb5.1206492 at news20.bellglobal.com...
> "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
> news:beJ%8.18111$Fq6.2230257 at news2.west.cox.net...
> > "Elisabeth Frauendorfer" <ef25147 at i-one.at> wrote in message
> > news:3d3b132c at news.i-one.at...
> > > I believe that intelligence and creativity, inventivity (?) does not
> > depend
> > > on the SIZE but the FUNCTION of the brain....
> > > And on how you maintain the "hardware" (brain) biochemically, and how
> you
> > > use the "software" (intellectual knowledge) in a kognitive way.
> Includes
> > > being broadminded and open to new ideas and new paths.
> > > Einstein was a creative genius, but he had a little brain when
compared
> to
> > > many rather average individuals that lived at the same time.
> > >
> > > Elisabeth
> > >
> > >
> >
> > Einstein made up for having a little brain by being a BIG LIAR, and
> > plagiarist.  Everything this idiot who flunked algebra and never even
had
> a
> > lab of his own ever wrote had been published by the White guys in Europe
> > with the big brains 10-20 years earlier.
>
> This simply isn't true.
>
> Explain what you think of his was a rehash.
>
>

"rehash"?  You call PLAGIARISM a "rehash".

Is "rehash" a crime?  No.  Is PLAGIARISM?  YES.

John Knight


http://christianparty.net/einstein.htm

Albert Einstein: A Jewish Myth

by Dr. Paul Bowers, B.S., M.E., Ch.D.

One of the statements of Adolf Hitler most often quoted by the Jewish media
is the following from Mein Kampf, I:10:

"The great masses of people ... will more easily fall victims to a big lie
than to a small one."

Of course, Hitler is quoted out of context in an attempt to portray this
statement as Hitler's own, personal philosophy or strategy. But if we read
this selection in context, we find that he is speaking of the Jews who had
ruined his country, and he is trying to explain how the German people fell
victim to Jewish lies. In fact, Herr Hitler even tells us what this great
lie is that duped the German people into being controlled by the Jews. He
continues:

"Those who know best this truth about the possibilities of the application
of untruth and defamation, however, were at all times the Jews; for their
entire existence is built on one single great lie, namely, that here one had
to deal with a religious brotherhood, while in fact one has to deal with a
race - what a race! As such they have been nailed down forever, in an
eternally correct sentence of fundamental truth, by one of the greatest
minds of mankind; he called them 'the great masters of lying.' He who does
not realize this or does not want to believe this will never be able to help
truth to victory in this world."

Hitler here was referring to Arthur Schopenhauer, the eminent 19th century
German philosopher who was outspoken regarding the true nature of Jews. We
do not need to rely upon the opinions of German philosophers and political
leaders regarding this character trait of the Jews, for Jesus Christ has
said of the Jews,

"You are of your father the Diabolical One, and the lusts of your father you
wish to do. That one was a murderer from the beginning, and he has not stood
in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he
speaks of his own, because he is a liar, and the father of it" (John 8:44
AST).

Furthermore, the New Testament warns us not to listen to "Judaizing myths"
(Titus 1:14). But Jewish myths are exactly what destroyed Germany and what
have destroyed America today. Herr Hitler may have been correct in what he
felt was the greatest Jewish lie, but there are many, many more which have
had a damning effect on the white race. One of the greatest is certainly the
lie of the Hebrew Masoretic Text and the removal of the Greek Septuagint
from the hands of white Christians, but each Jewish myth stings with the
same poisonous venom. One of the great Jewish myths of the 20th century is
Albert Einstein.

Albert Einstein is held up by the Jewish liars as a rare genius who
drastically changed the field of theoretical physics. As such, he is made an
idol to young people and his very name has become synonymous with genius.
The truth, however, is very different. The reality is that Einstein was an
inept, moronic Jew who could not even tie his own shoelaces; he contributed
nothing original to the field of quantum mechanics or any other science, but
on the contrary he stole the ideas of other men and the Jewish media made
him a hero.

When we actually examine the life of Albert Einstein, we find that his only
brilliance lies in his ability to plagiarize and steal other people's ideas,
passing them off as his own.

Einstein's education, or lack thereof, is an important part of this story.
The Encyclopedia Britannica says of Einstein's early education that he
"showed little scholastic ability." It also says that at the age of 15,
"with poor grades in history, geography, and languages, he left school with
no diploma." Einstein himself wrote in a school paper of his "lack of
imagination and practical ability." In 1895, Einstein failed a simple
entrance exam to an engineering school in Zurich. This exam consisted mainly
of mathematical problems, and Einstein showed himself to be mathematically
inept in this exam. He then entered a lesser school hoping to use it as a
stepping stone to the engineering school he could not get into, but after
graduating in 1900, he still could not get a position at the engineering
school! Unable to go to the school as he had wanted, he got a job (with the
help of a friend) at the patent office in Bern. He was to be a technical
expert third class, which meant that he was too incompetent for a higher
qualified position. Even after publishing his so-called groundbreaking
papers of 1905 and after working in the patent office for six years, he was
only elevated to a second class standing. Remember, the work he was doing at
the patent office, for which he was only rated third class, was not quantum
mechanics or theoretical physics, but was reviewing technical documents for
patents of every day things; yet he was barely qualified.

He would work at the patent office until 1909, all the while continuously
trying to get a position at a university, but without success. All of these
facts are true, but now begins the Jewish myth. Supposedly, while working a
full time job, without the aid of university colleagues, a staff of graduate
students, a laboratory, or any of the things normally associated with an
academic setting, Einstein in his spare time wrote four ground-breaking
essays in the field of theoretical physics and quantum mechanics that were
published in 1905. Many people have recognized the impossibility of such a
feat, including Einstein himself, and therefore Einstein has led people to
believe that many of these ideas came to him in his sleep, out of the blue,
because indeed that is the only logical explanation of how an admittedly
inept moron could have written such documents at the age of 26 without any
real education. However, a simpler explanation exists: he stole the ideas
and plagiarized the papers.

Therefore, we will look at each of these ideas and discover the source of
each. It should be remembered that these ideas are presented by Einstein's
worshippers as totally new and completely different, each of which would
change the landscape of science. These four papers dealt with the following
four ideas, respectively:

1. The foundation of the photon theory of light;
2. The equivalence of energy and mass;
3. The explanation of Brownian motion in liquids;
4. The special theory of relativity.
Let us first look at the last of these theories, the theory of relativity.
This is perhaps the most famous idea falsely attributed to Einstein.
Specifically, this 1905 paper dealt with what Einstein called the Special
Theory of Relativity (the General Theory would come in 1915). This theory
contradicted the traditional Newtonian mechanics and was based upon two
premises: 1) in the absence of acceleration, the laws of nature are the same
 for all observers; and 2) since the speed of light is independent of the
motion of its source, then the time interval between two events is longer
for an observer in whose frame of reference the events occur at different
places than for an observer in whose frame of reference the events occur in
the same place. This is basically the idea that time passes more slowly as
one's velocity approaches the speed of light, relative to slower velocities
where time would pass faster.

This theory has been validated by modern experiments and is the basis for
modern physics. But these two premises are far from being originally
Einstein's. First of all, the idea that the speed of light was a constant
and was independent of the motion of its source was not Einstein's at all,
but was proposed by the Scottish scientist James Maxwell. Maxwell studied
the phenomenon of light extensively and first proposed that it was
electromagnetic in nature. He wrote an article to this effect for the 1878
edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica. His ideas prompted much debate, and
by 1887, as a result of his work and the ensuing debate, the scientific
community, particularly Lorentz, Michelson, and Morley reached the
conclusion that the velocity of light was independent of the velocity of the
observer. Thus, this piece of the Special Theory of Relativity was known 27
years before Einstein wrote his paper.

This debate over the nature of light also led Michelson and Morley to
conduct an important experiment, the results of which could not be explained
by Newtonian mechanics. They observed a phenomenon caused by relativity but
they did not understand relativity. They had attempted to detect the motion
of the earth through ether, which was a medium thought to be necessary for
the propagation of light.

In response to this problem, in 1889, the Irish physicist George FitzGerald,
who had also first proposed a mechanism for producing radio waves, wrote a
paper which stated that the results of the Michelson-Morley experiment could
be explained if,

"... the length of material bodies changes, according as they are moving
through the ether or across it, by an amount depending on the square of the
ratio of their velocities to that of light."

This is the theory of relativity, 13 years before Einstein's paper! [Note:
see critique]

Furthermore, in 1892, Hendrik Lorentz, from The Netherlands, proposed the
same solution and began to greatly expand the idea. All throughout the
1890's, both Lorentz and FitzGerald worked on these ideas and wrote articles
strangely similar to Einstein's Special Theory detailing what is now known
as the Lorentz-FitzGerald Contraction. In 1898, the Irishman Joseph Larmor
wrote down equations explaining the Lorentz-FitzGerald contraction and its
relativistic consequences, 7 years before Einstein's paper. By 1904, Lorentz
transformations, the series of equations explaining relativity, were
published by Lorentz. They describe the increase of mass, the shortening of
length, and the time dilation of a body moving at speeds close to the
velocity of light. In short, by 1904, everything in Einstein's paper
regarding the Special Theory of Relativity had already been published.

The Frenchman Poincaré had, in 1898, written a paper unifying many of these
ideas. He stated seven years before Einstein's paper that,

"... we have no direct intuition about the equality of two time intervals.
The simultaneity of two events or the order of their succession, as well as
the equality of two time intervals, must be defined in such a way that the
statements of the natural laws be as simple as possible."

Anyone who has read Einstein's 1905 paper will immediately recognize the
similarity and the lack of originality on the part of Einstein. Thus we see
that the only thing original about the paper was the term 'Special Theory of
Relativity.' Everything else was plagiarized. Over the next few years,
Poincaré became one of the most important lecturers and writers regarding
relativity, but he never, in any of his papers or speeches, mentioned Albert
Einstein. Thus, while Poincaré was busy bringing the rest of the academic
world up to speed regarding relativity, Einstein was still working in the
patent office in Bern and no one in the academic community thought it
necessary to give much credence or mention to Einstein's work. Most of these
early physicists knew that he was a fraud.

This brings us to the explanation of Brownian motion, the subject of another
of Einstein's 1905 papers. Brownian motion describes the irregular motion of
a body arising from the thermal energy of the molecules of the material in
which the body is immersed. The movement had first been observed by the
Scottish botanist Robert Brown in 1827. The explanation of this phenomenon
has to do with the Kinetic Theory of Matter, and it was the American Josiah
Gibbs and the Austrian Ludwig Boltzmann who first explained this occurrence,
not Albert Einstein. In fact, the mathematical equation describing the
motion contains the famous Boltzmann constant, k. Between these two men,
they had explained by the 1890s everything in Einstein's 1905 paper
regarding Brownian motion.

The subject of the equivalence of mass and energy was contained in a third
paper published by Einstein in 1905. This concept is expressed by the famous
equation E=mc^2. Einstein's biographers categorize this as "his most famous
and most spectacular conclusion." Even though this idea is an obvious
conclusion of Einstein's earlier relativity paper, it was not included in
that paper but was published as an afterthought later in the year. Still,
the idea of energy-mass equivalence was not original with Einstein.

That there was an equivalence between mass and energy had been shown in the
laboratory in the 1890s by both J.J. Thomsom of Cambridge and by W. Kaufmann
in Göttingen. In 1900, Poincaré had shown that there was a mass relationship
for all forms of energy, not just electromagnetic energy. Yet, the most
probable source of Einstein's plagiarism was Friedrich Hasenöhrl, one of the
most brilliant, yet unappreciated physicists of the era. Hasenöhrl was the
teacher of many of the German scientists who would later become famous for a
variety of topics. He had worked on the idea of the equivalence of mass and
energy for many years and had published a paper on the topic in 1904 in the
very same journal which Einstein would publish his plagiarized version in
1905. For his brilliant work in this area, Hasenörhl had received in 1904 a
prize from the prestigious Vienna Academy of Sciences.

Furthermore, the mathematical relationship of mass and energy was a simple
deduction from the already well-known equations of Scottish physicist James
Maxwell. Scientists long understood that the mathematical relationship
expressed by the equation E=mc^2 was the logical result of Maxwell's work,
they just did not believe it. Thus, the experiments of Thomson, Kaufmann,
and finally, and most importantly, Hasenörhl, confirmed Maxwell's work. It
is ludicrous to believe that Einstein developed this postulate, particularly
in light of the fact that Einstein did not have the laboratory necessary to
conduct the appropriate experiments.

In this same plagiarized article of Einstein's, he suggested to the
scientific community, "Perhaps it will prove possible to test this theory
using bodies whose energy content is variable to a high degree (e.g., salts
of radium)." This remark demonstrates how little Einstein understood about
science, for this was truly an outlandish remark. By saying this, Einstein
showed that he really did not understand basic scientific principles and
that he was writing about a topic that he did not understand. In fact, in
response to this article, J. Precht remarked that such an experiment "lies
beyond the realm of possible experience."

The last subject dealt with in Einstein's 1905 papers was the foundation of
the photon theory of light. Einstein wrote about the photoelectric effect.
The photoelectric effect is the release of electrons from certain metals or
semiconductors by the action of light. This area of research is particularly
important to the Einstein myth because it was for this topic that he
unjustly received his 1922 Nobel Prize.

But again, it is not Einstein, but Wilhelm Wien and Max Planck who deserve
the credit. The main point of Einstein's paper, and the point for which he
is given credit, is that light is emitted and absorbed in finite packets
called quanta. This was the explanation for the photoelectric effect. The
photoelectric effect had been explained by Heinrich Hertz in 1888. Hertz and
others, including Philipp Lenard, worked on understanding this phenomenon.
Lenard was the first to show that the energy of the electrons released in
the photoelectric effect was not governed by the intensity of the light but
by the frequency of the light. This was an important breakthrough.

Wien and Planck were colleagues and they were the fathers of modern day
quantum theory. By 1900, Max Planck, based upon his and Wien's work, had
shown that radiated energy was absorbed and emitted in finite units called
quanta. The only difference in his work of 1900 and Einstein's work of 1905
was that Einstein limited himself to talking about one particular type of
energy - light energy. But the principles and equations governing the
process in general had been deduced by Planck in 1900. Einstein himself
admitted that the obvious conclusion of Planck's work was that light also
existed in discrete packets of energy. Thus, nothing in this paper of
Einstein's was original.

After the 1905 papers of Einstein were published, the scientific community
took little notice and Einstein continued his job at the patent office until
1909 when it was arranged for him to take a position at a school by World
Jewry. Still, it was not until a 1919 newspaper headline that he gained any
notoriety.

With Einstein's academic appointment in 1909, he was placed in a position
where he could begin to use other people's work as his own more openly. He
engaged many of his students to look for ways to prove the theories he had
supposedly developed, or ways to apply those theories, and then he could
present the research as his own or at least take partial credit. In this
vein, in 1912, he began to try and express his gravitational research in
terms of a new, recently developed calculus, which was conducive to
understanding relativity. This was the beginning of his General Theory of
Relativity, which he would publish in 1915. But the mathematical work was
not done by Einstein - he was incapable of it. Instead, it was performed by
the mathematician Marcel Grossmann, who in turn used the mathematical
principles developed by Berhard Riemann, who was the first to develop a
sound non-Euclidean geometry, which is the basis of all mathematics used to
describe relativity.

The General Theory of Relativity applied the principles of relativity to the
universe; that is, to the gravitational pull of planets and their orbits,
and the general principle that light rays bend as they pass by a massive
object. Einstein published an initial paper in 1913 based upon the work
which Grossmann did, adapting the math of Riemann to Relativity. But this
paper was filled with errors and the conclusions were incorrect. It appears
that Grossmann was not smart enough to figure it out for Einstein. So
Einstein was forced to look elsewhere to plagiarize his General Theory.
Einstein published his correct General Theory of Relativity in 1915, and
said prior to its publication that he, "...completely succeeded in
convincing Hilbert and Klein." He is referring to David Hilbert, perhaps the
most brilliant mathematician of the 20th century, and Felix Klein, another
mathematician who had been instrumental in the development of the area of
calculus that Grossmann had used to develop the General Theory of Relativity
for Einstein.

Einstein's statement regarding the two men would lead the reader to believe
that Einstein had changed Hilbert's and Klein's opinions regarding General
Relativity, and that he had influenced them in their thinking. However, the
exact opposite is true. Einstein stole the majority of his General
Relativity work from these two men, the rest being taken from Grossmann.
Hilbert submitted for publication, a week before Einstein completed his
work, a paper which contained the correct field equations of General
Relativity. What this means is that Hilbert wrote basically the exact same
paper, with the same conclusions, before Einstein did. Einstein would have
had an opportunity to know of Hilbert's work all along, because there were
Jewish friends of his working for Hilbert. Yet, even this was not necessary,
for Einstein had seen Hilbert's paper in advance of publishing his own. Both
of these papers were, before being printed, delivered in the form of a
lecture.

Einstein presented his paper on November 25, 1915 in Berlin and Hilbert had
presented his paper on November 20 in Göttingen. On November 18, Hilbert
received a letter from Einstein thanking him for sending him a draft of the
treatise Hilbert was to deliver on the 20th. So, in fact, Hilbert had sent a
copy of his work at least two weeks in advance to Einstein before either of
the two men delivered their lectures, but Einstein did not send Hilbert an
advance copy of his. Therefore, this serves as incontrovertible proof that
Einstein quickly plagiarized the work and then presented it, hoping to beat
Hilbert to the punch. Also, at the same time, Einstein publicly began to
belittle Hilbert, even though in the previous summer he had praised him in
an effort to get Hilbert to share his work with him. Hilbert made the
mistake of sending Einstein this draft copy, but still he delivered his work
first.

Not only did Hilbert publish his work first, but it was of much higher
quality than Einstein's. It is known today that there are many problems with
assumptions made in Einstein's General Theory paper. We know today that
Hilbert was much closer to the truth. Hilbert's paper is the forerunner of
the unified field theory of gravitation and electromagnetism and of the work
of Erwin Schrödinger, whose work is the basis of all modern day quantum
mechanics. [Note:  see critique].

That the group of men discussed so far were the actual originators of the
ideas claimed by Einstein was known by the scientific community all along.
In 1940, a group of German physicists meeting in Austria declared that
"before Einstein, Aryan scientists like Lorentz, Hasenöhrl, Poincaré, etc.,
had created the foundations of the theory of relativity..."

However, the Jewish media did not promote the work of these men. The Jewish
media did not promote the work of David Hilbert, but instead they promoted
the work of the Jew Albert Einstein. As we mentioned earlier, this General
Theory, as postulated by Hilbert first and in plagiarized form by Einstein
second, stated that light rays should bend when they pass by a massive
object. In 1919, during the eclipse of the Sun, light from distant stars
passing close to the Sun was observed to bend according to the theory. This
evidence supported the General Theory of Relativity, and the
Jewish-controlled media immediately seized upon the opportunity to prop up
Einstein as a hero, at the expense of the true genius, David Hilbert.

On November 7th, 1919, the London Times ran an article, the headline of
which proclaimed, "Revolution in science - New theory of the Universe -
Newtonian ideas overthrown." This was the beginning of the force-feeding of
the Einstein myth to the masses. In the following years, Einstein's earlier
1905 papers were propagandized and Einstein was heralded as the originator
of all the ideas he had stolen. Because of this push by the Jewish media, in
1922, Einstein received the Nobel Prize for the work he had stolen in 1905
regarding the photoelectric effect.

The establishment of the Einstein farce between 1919 and 1922 was an
important coup for world Zionism and Jewry. As soon as Einstein had been
established as an idol to the popular masses of England and America, his
image was promoted as the rare genius that he is erroneously believed to be
today. As such, he immediately began his work as a tool for World Zionism.
The masses bought into the idea that if someone was so brilliant as to
change our fundamental understanding of the universe, then certainly we
ought to listen to his opinions regarding political and social issues. This
is exactly what World Jewry wanted to establish in its ongoing effort of
social engineering. They certainly did not want someone like David Hilbert
to be recognized as rare genius. After all, this physicist had come from a
strong German, Christian background. His grandfather's two middle names were
'Fürchtegott Leberecht' or 'Fear God, Live Right.' In August of 1934, the
day before a vote was to be taken regarding installing Adolf Hitler as
President of the Reich, Hilbert signed a proclamation in support of Adolf
Hitler, along with other leading German scientists, that was published in
the German newspapers. So the Jews certainly did not want David Hilbert
receiving the credit he deserved.

The Jews did not want Max Planck receiving the credit he deserved either.
This German's grandfather and great-grandfather had been important German
theologians, and during World War II he would stay in Germany throughout the
war, supporting his fatherland the best he could.

The Jews certainly did not want the up-and-coming Erwin Schrödinger to be
heralded as a genius to the masses. This Austrian physicist would go on to
teach at Adolf Hitler University in Austria, and he wrote a public letter
expressing his support for the Third Reich. This Austrian's work on the
unified field theory was a forerunner of modern physics, even though it had
been criticized by Einstein, who apparently could not understand it.

The Jews did not want to have Werner Heisenberg promoted as a rare genius,
even though he would go on to solidify quantum theory and contribute to it
greatly, as well as develop his famous uncertainty principle, in addition to
describing the modern atom and nucleus and the binding energies that are
essential to modern chemistry. No, the Jews did not want Heisenberg promoted
as a genius because he would go on to head the German atomic bomb project
and serve prison time after the war for his involvement with the Third
Reich.

No, the Jews did not want to give credit to any of a number of white
Germans, Austrians, Irishmen, Frenchmen, Scotsmen, Englishmen, and even
Americans who had contributed to the body of knowledge and evidence from
which Einstein plagiarized and stole his work. Instead, they needed to erect
Einstein as their golden calf, even though he repeatedly and often
embarrassed himself with his nonfactual or nearsighted comments regarding
the work he had supposedly done. For example, in 1934, the Pittsburgh
Post-Gazette ran a front page article in which Einstein gave an "emphatic
denial" regarding the idea of practical applications for the "energy of the
atom." The article says,

"But the 'energy of the atom' is something else again. If you believe that
man will someday be able to harness this boundless energy-to drive a great
steamship across the ocean on a pint of water, for instance-then, according
to Einstein, you are wrong..."

Again, Einstein clearly did not understand the branch of physics he had
supposedly founded, though elsewhere in the world at the time theoretical
research was underway that would lead to the atomic bomb and nuclear energy.
But after Einstein was promoted as a god in 1919, he made no real attempts
to plagiarize any other work. Rather, he began his real purpose -
evangelizing for the cause of Zionism and World Jewry. Though he did publish
other articles after this time, all of them were co-authored by at least one
other person, and in each instance, Einstein had little if anything to do
with the research that led to the articles; he was merely recruited by the
co-authors in order to lend credence to their work. Thus freed of the
pretense of academia, Einstein began his assault for World Zionism.

In 1921, Einstein made his first visit to the United States on a
fund-raising tour for the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and to promote
Zionism. In April of 1922, Einstein used his status to gain membership in a
Commission of the League of Nations. In February of 1923, Einstein visits
Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. In June of 1923, he becomes a founding member of the
Association of Friends of the New Russia. In 1926, Einstein took a break
from his Communist and Zionistic activities to again embarrass himself
scientifically by criticizing the work of Schrödinger and Heisenberg.
Following a brief illness, he resumes his Zionistic agenda, wanting an
independent Israel and at the same time a World Government.

In the 1930s he actively campaigns against all forms of war, although he
would reverse this position during World War II when he advocated war
against Germany and the creation of the atomic bomb, which he thought was
impossible to build. In 1939 and 1940, Einstein, at the request of other
Jews, wrote two letters to Roosevelt urging an American program to develop
an atomic bomb to be used on Germany - not Japan. Einstein would have no
part in the actual construction of the bomb, theoretical or practical,
because he lacked the skills for either.

In December of 1946, Einstein rekindles his efforts for a World Government,
with Israel apparently being the only autonomous nation. This push continues
through the rest of the 1940s. In 1952, Einstein, who had been instrumental
in the creation of the State of Israel, both politically and economically,
is offered the presidency of Israel. He declines. In 1953, he spends his
time attacking the McCarthy Committee, and he supports Communists such as J.
Robert Oppenheimer. He encourages civil disobedience in response to the
McCarthy trials. Finally, on April 18, 1955, this filthy Jewish demagogue
dies.

Dead, the Jews no longer had to worry about Einstein making stupid
statements. His death was just the beginning of his usage and exploitation
by World Jewry. The Jewish-controlled media continued to promote the myth of
this Super-Jew long after his death, and as more and more of the men who
knew better died off, the Jews were more and more able to aggrandize his
myth and lie more boldly. This brazen lying has culminated in the Jew
controlled Time magazine naming Einstein "The Person of the Century" at the
close of 1999. It may be demonstrated that the Jewish lies have become more
bold with the passage of time because Einstein was never named "Man of the
Year" while he was alive, but now, over forty years after his death, he is
named "Person of the Century."

Einstein was given this title in spite of the clear-cut choice for the
"Person of the Century," Adolf Hitler. Hitler was indeed named "Man of the
Year" while he was still living by Time magazine, and according to a
December 27, 1999, article in the USA Today, Einstein was chosen over Adolf
Hitler because of the perceived "nasty public relations fallout" that would
accompany that choice; yet in internet polling by Time, Hitler finished
third and was the top serious candidate. Still the issue of Time magazine
dedicated to Einstein, which has articles by men with names like Isaacson,
Golden, Stein, Rudenstine, and Rosenblatt, is interesting to read. For one,
they found it necessary to include an article rationalizing why they did not
pick the obvious choice, Adolf Hitler. But more interesting is the article
by Stephen Hawking which purports to be a history of the theory of
relativity. In it, Hawking admits many of the things in this article, such
as the fact that Hilbert published the General Theory of Relativity before
Einstein and that FitzGerald and Lorentz deduced the concept of relativity
long before Einstein. Hawking also writes,

"Einstein...was deeply disturbed by the work of Werner Heisenberg in
Copenhagen, Paul Dirac in Cambridge and Erwin Schrödinger in Zurich, who
developed a new picture of reality called quantum mechanics. ... Einstein
was horrified by this ... Most scientists, however, accepted the validity of
the new quantum laws because they showed excellent agreement with
observations ... They are the basis of modern developments in chemistry,
molecular biology and electronics and the foundation of the technology that
has transformed the world in the past half-century."

This is all very true, yet the same magazine credits Einstein with all of
the modern developments that Hawking names, even through Einstein was so
stupid as to be vehemently against the most important idea of modern
science, just as he opposed Schrödinger's work in unified field theory which
was far ahead of its time. The same magazine admits that "success eluded"
Einstein in the field of explaining the contradictions between relativity
and quantum mechanics. Today, these contradictions are explained by the
unified field theory, but Einstein, who proves himself to be one of the
least intelligent of 20th century scientists, refused to believe in either
quantum theory or the unified field theory.

To name Einstein as "The Person of the Century" is one of the most ludicrous
and absurd lies of all time, yet it has been successfully pulled off by
Isaacson, Golden, Stein, Rudenstine, and Rosenblatt and the Jewish owners of
Time magazine. If the Jews at Time wanted to give the title to an inventor
or scientist, then the most obvious choice would have been men like Hilbert,
Planck, or Heisenberg. If they wanted to give it to the scientist who most
fundamentally changed the landscape of 20th century science, then the
obvious choice would be William Shockley. This Nobel prize winning scientist
invented the transistor, which is the basis of all modern electronic devices
and computers, everything from modern cars and telephones, VCRs and watches,
to the amazing computers which have allowed incomprehensible advances in all
fields of science. Without the transistor, all forms of science today would
be basically in the same place that they were in the late 1940s.

However, the Jews cannot allow the due credit to go to William Shockley
because he spent the majority of his scientific career demonstrating the
genetic and mental inferiority of non-whites and arguing for their
sterilization. His scientific, genetic views led the Jews to financially
destroy Shockley who founded the first company in the Silicon Valley, his
hometown, to develop computer chips. The Jews hired away his entire staff
and used them to start Fairchild semiconductor, the company that today is
known as Intel.

No the Jews could not let any of the truly great geniuses of our time be
recognized, not the anti-Semite Henry Ford, not the great German scientists
who helped the National Socialists in Germany, not Charles Lindbergh, who
was sympathetic to National Socialist causes, and certainly not William
Shockley, one of the most brilliant physicists and geneticists of our time.
Instead, the Jews propped up the Zionist, Communist Albert Einstein who
hated everything white.

After World War II, Einstein demonstrated his hatred of the White Race and
of the Germans in particular in the following statements. He was asked what
he thought about Germany and about re-educating the Germans after the war
and said,

"The nation has been on the decline mentally and morally since 1870...Behind
the Nazi party stands the German people, who elected Hitler after he had in
his book and in his speeches made his shameful intentions clear beyond the
possibility of misunderstanding. ... The Germans can be killed or
constrained after the war, but they cannot be re-educated to a democratic
way of thinking and acting..."

Einstein here is advocating the murder of Germans, because he feels that
this is the only way that they can be kept in check. He is right about one
thing, the Germans did knowingly support the cause of National Socialism,
but what Einstein is attacking is Christianity, because it was Christianity
that led the German people to overwhelmingly support National Socialism. It
was the German Christian Faith Movement and the Christian Social Party of
men like Karl Lueger that led the German people to their understanding of
Jews. The Jew Daniel Goldhagen has recently shown the Christian basis of
National Socialism in his book, Hitler's Willing Executioners: Ordinary
Germans and the Holocaust, and the book Why The Jews? by Prager and
Telushkin similarly proves the Christian origins of what the Jews call
'anti-Semitism.' Einstein understood this and Einstein, like all Jews, hated
Christianity. So what Einstein was really advocating was the killing and
constraining of all true Christians, not just German Christians. This is the
true purpose and intent of Zionism and the demagogue Einstein was merely a
tool of World Zionism and Jewry towards this end.

Zionistic Jews understand that true, primitive Christianity is the mortal
enemy of mongrel Judaism. This is why the Jews, like Einstein, hated Nazi
Germany so much, for National Socialist Germany advocated primitive,
positive Christianity in the 24th point of its Party Platform.








More information about the Neur-sci mailing list