brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight johnknight at usa.com
Thu Jul 25 13:48:50 EST 2002


"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.com> wrote in message
news:3d3d8c00.3047896 at news1.lig.bellsouth.net...
> In alt.education  Re: brain sizes: Einstein's and women's,
> Cary Kittrell wrote...
>
> >In article  "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> writes:
> ><
> ><"Cary Kittrell" <cary at afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message
> ><news:ah4v1b$88b$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
> ><> In article  "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> writes:
> ><> <
> ><> <
> ><> <"Jet" <thatjetnospam at yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ><news:3D35DA2F.274A4507 at yahoo.com...
> ><> <>
> ><> <>
> >        {...}
> ><> <
> ><> < You claim "sexual equality" and then make STUPID remarks like that
which
> ><> < no man would dare utter?
> ><>
> ><> Eh?  "All she needs is a good fuc." is a line uttered not infrequently
> ><> by men.
> ><>
> ><>
> ><> < There is absolutely no "equality" here.  It's
> ><> < precisely the opposite, because your fixation with sex demonstrates
the
> ><> < limit of your intellectual prowess.
> ><>
> ><> Oh, I dunno.  Sir Bertrand was one of the brightest intellects of
this...
> ><> oops, last century, and he was notoriously and cheerfully voracious
> ><> about sex.
> ><>
> ><> < The mere mention of sex in this context
> ><> < is a putrid, perverted thought, but since you couldn't refute the
POINT,
> ><> < what else should we expect from a brain missing 3 1/2 billion brain
> ><> <cells?
> ><> <
> ><>
> ><> A "putrid, perverted thought"?  Goodness, John.  And here I thought
*I*
> ><> was raised too Southern Baptist.
> ><>
> ><> Fortunately, I got over it.
> ><>
> ><> -- cary
> ><>
> ><
> ><Think "Janet Reno" or "Patricia Ireland", and it's even worse than
putrid,
> ><don't you think?  Man-hating feminazi sluts and whores are even uglier
and
> ><more amoral than them.
> ><
> >Mmmm...Gloria Steinem.  She was a real hottie.  Still is, for that
matter.
> >John, you simply must start hanging out with a better class of feminazis.
> >Every one of my female friends, I think, would describe themselves as
> >feminists, and every one of them loves men.  Rathera lot, in some cases.
> >
> >Must just be you, eh?
> >
> >
> >By the way, John, was it you who truncanted the word "fuck" in my:
> >
> >    Eh?  "All she needs is a good fuck." is a line uttered not
> >    infrequently by men.
> >
> >Just as you couldn't bring yourself to use the word "pussy" when
> >Jen did?  Are you truly that prissy?  That could explain a lot, you
> >know.
> >
> >Or perhaps your provider has Had Words with you?
>
> It only means that since the women here are frustrated over the fact
> that they can't quote any stats or do any other thing to out debate
> Mr. Knight, they must do as women always do when they want to
> accomplish something bad enough... they begin manipulating using
> sexual imagery.
>
> Jd
>
>

Exactly, Jd.

The problem is that when these feminazi winners of the
Janet-Reno-lookalike-contest use such foul language, it could actually make
you barf.  Can you even imagine such a scene?

Have you ever noticed that the vast array of "debate" tools these feminazis
have includes everything but the FACTS?

While the teacher was discussing mass and gravity, and while some of the
boys were listening and paying attention, all of these morons had visions of
lopped off penises dancing through their empty noggins.

Why else?

John Knight








More information about the Neur-sci mailing list