brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

GodEvolved nospam at spam.com
Fri Jul 26 06:05:24 EST 2002

T. R. Ellis <tr3ellis2nz at dropthis&3&2.hotmail.com> wrote in
news:8ad1ku4dmej3k9f35kjiiqjig0p4niqgu3 at 4ax.com:

> GodEvolved wrote:
>>Bob LeChevalier  wrote:
>

>>> Poor nincompoop probably didn't think he'd discover people who know
>>> more about Russia than he does.
>>
>>Not to mention the fact that, for decades, Russians(Soviets, really)
>>had been adept at getting weak-minded little hillbillies like him to
>>believe that they were more open than the US.  I remember an episode
>>of, God, what's that guy's name.
>
> Don't be appealing to yourself for answers, mate.  It's quite
> undignified for a deity to do it in public.

But since God is everywhere, everything God does *is* in public<g>.

> [It's Phil Donohue.   Now see what I mean?   How does it feel to be
> enlightened by a mere mortal?]

Phil Donohue!  Thank you so much.  That's the guy, now I remember.
Actually it feels good, it feels gratifying.  And *my* God doesn't consider
us mere mortals.

--
"...What you have to understand, young lady, is that the Greeks, not