brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Cary Kittrell cary at
Fri Jul 26 13:27:16 EST 2002

In article  "Parse Tree" <parsetree at> writes:
<"John Knight" <johnknight at> wrote in message
<news:6%X%8.20564$Fq6.2432440 at
<I didn't see any questions on linear algebra on that test.  And I mean real
<linear algebra, not the grade 5 translation thing they try to pawn off as
<linear algebra.  The test seems catered to what the people learn.
<Please point me to some, if I am mistaken.

Um, Parse Tree (say, are you pre-order, post-order, or in-order?), you're
wasting your time.  John thinks that stuff we learn in high school
is Linear Algebra.

-- cary