brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

nocancel at nocancel at
Fri Jul 26 19:05:59 EST 2002

In article  "John Knight" <johnknight at> writes:
<"GodEvolved" <nospam at> wrote in message
<> Bob LeChevalier <lojbab at> wrote in
<> news:tm91ku0mstttgk16mbrasu1p8e5ddl8g5n at
<> > GodEvolved <nospam at> wrote:
<> >>Bob LeChevalier <lojbab at> wrote in
<> >>news:teh0ku0j5k77furv01n1lrgsaumgoble75 at
<> >>
<> >>> "John Knight" <johnknight at> wrote:
<> >>>>To answer Angilion's question, yes, a year and a half of living in
<> >>>>Russia,
<> >>>
<> >>> Znaesh li russkiy yazik .ili yishcho li ty govarish ne prav?  Otvechai
<> >>> po russkiy, pozhalysta
<> >>>
<> >>> Real Russian speakers please pardon my massacre of their language (at
<> >>> least I know what I don't know).
<> >>
<> >>Eto bilo davolno horosho napisano.
<> >>
<> >>Damn Latin-based alphabet<g>.  It can't render cyrillic correctly.
<> >
<> > Poor nincompoop probably didn't think he'd discover people who know more
<> > about Russia than he does.
<> Not to mention the fact that, for decades, Russians(Soviets, really) had
<> been adept at getting weak-minded little hillbillies like him to believe
<> that they were more open than the US.  I remember an episode of, God,
<> what's that guy's name.  He single-handedly pioneered TV talk shows in the
<> US.  Before Oprah, Heraldo and Springer.  What *is* that guy's name?
<> Anyway, I'm almost sure you know who I'm talking about.  He did a double-
<> talk show with a fake Russian talk show.  Unfortunately for him, he didn't
<> know it was fake.  They had a bunch Orthodox priests sitting like black
<> crows, stiffly talking nonsense about religion.  You could tell it was
<> forced.  Anyway, this fool says then something to the effect of "See, they
<> have freedom of religion."  Meanwhile, the whole thing was scripted.  It
<> would've been pretty funny if it hadn't been quite so sad.  Much like JK.
<The LAST source you should trust for your "news" about ANYTHING,
<particularly about Russia, is the  jewish controlled "American free press",

Fascinating.  Explain again how "the STUPIDEST people on the planet"
have somehow managed to take over the media?