brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

The 9th Witch Thec at inthe.net
Fri Jul 26 23:29:03 EST 2002

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 23:00:52 GMT, JDay123 at BellSouth.com (Jd) yelled
from the fourth floor ward window, and subsequently was sedated:

*>In alt.education  Re: brain sizes: Einstein's and women's,
*>Shadow Dancer wrote...
*>

*>Not true. You created the above from thin air and have nothing to
*>back it up. It's not even really worth a reply except to say that
*>John and I usually back up what we say with evidence. John has
*>zillions of statistics and I have plenty of bible verses.
*>

And one means about as much as the other, doesn't it?

T9W