brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight johnknight at usa.com
Sat Jul 27 22:22:48 EST 2002


"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.com> wrote in message
news:3d42de91.6179201 at news1.lig.bellsouth.net...
> In alt.education  Re: brain sizes: Einstein's and women's,
> Bob LeChevalier wrote...
>
> >I disagree with your opinion, because I know many Jews, and I know of no
> >particular reason why a Jew would pose as a Christian in order to act
against
> >Christianity.  Now the JEWS as a people feel that "Jews for Jesus" are
> >Christians posing as Jews in order to subvert Judaism (and Jewish
families).
> >But there is nothing in their religion compelling Jews to try to convert
or
> >subvert Christianity - they just would rather be left alone and not
> >evangelized.
>
> Fine. You disagreed and stated why in a rational manner.
>
> >
> >I know of many people who believe that Christianity is something
different
> >from what you appear to believe it is.  I don't believe that anyone but
God
> >is authorized to judge what is in our hearts, which is what determines
> >whether we are saved through Christ.  Therefore I must assume that a
person
> >who says they are a Christian IS a Christian though he may be a sinner
like
> >all of us in a particular sinful practice or statement that I do not
myself
> >accept as being Christian.  Only explicit denial of Christ's divinity is
> >sufficient for me to reject someone who says he is a Christian as not
really
> >being Christian (e.g. Thomas Jefferson), and even then I don't presume
that
> >God approves of my making that judgement.
>
> Can't argue with that.
>
> >Finally, I have seen no "imposters" whose opinions I have applauded.  The
> >nincompoop is the only person I have reason to believe MIGHT be an
imposter
> >(because his arguments seem so out of touch with reality that they could
be
> >an elaborate put-on).
>
> Looks like you have selective amnesia because you've forgotton
> Angilions pot smoking Jesus.
>
> [snip]
>
> >>I think you liberals would take away free speech if
> >>it were possible, and only allowing cursing, obscenities, and porno
> >>movies.
> >
> >Since you by your wording damn me as a "liberal" in the above despite my
> >denial of that political bent, I assert that YOU have "cursed" - you have
> >called me a name that you clearly associate with antichrist, and thus
called
> >me in league with Satan.  I can imagine no worse a curse than that.
>
> You may very well be under a curse.
>
> [snip]
>
> >
> >>>> 3) Jews always point to the Hebrew language as if it's icing on the
> >>>>cake when making a point. Believe me, I've encountered this many
> >>>>times
> >>>
> >>>Does that mean that John Knight is a Jew, since he often pulls out his
> >>>Strong's and misuses a Hebrew word in trying to make a point?
> >>
> >>No. Jews will tell you that the requirement for being Jewish is to
> >>have a Jewish mother. I can assure you, Mr. Knight doesn't have a
> >>Jewish mother.
> >
> >Do you know his mother?  Do you even know his real name?  How can you
make
> >such assurances?
>
> How can you say that I can't?
>
> [snip]
>
> >>The Hebrew languange ploy they use is just that, a ploy. Jews use
> >>that ploy to bluff unwary gentiles (in religious discussions) into
> >>thinking that translational errors keep them (gentiles) from
> >>discovering truth.
> >
> >But the nincompoop has used PRECISELY that ploy.  And I can recall no one
> >else in this thread who has done so except in regard to the Talmud (which
> >isn't entirely in Hebrew, so I've been told, so there are Hebrew scholars
(I
> >have one visiting me right now in fact) who cannot read all of the Talmud
in
> >the original language.
>
> I think you're obsessed with destroying John Knight.
>

No, he's obsessed only with LYING.

Consider the two following contradictory statements which *cannot* both be
true:

> > I don't believe that anyone but God
> >is authorized to judge what is in our hearts

VERSUS

> >Only explicit denial of Christ's divinity is
> >sufficient for me to reject someone who says he is a Christian as not
really
> >being Christian (e.g. Thomas Jefferson)

Mr. Jefferson wrote in his own hand "I am a real Christian", this IDIOT
"liberal" claims that only "God is authorized to judge", and then proceeds
to JUDGE Mr. Jefferson.

YOU AIN'T GOD, YOU STUPID "liberal", and your belief that you ARE God is the
only way to reconcile these two CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS.

Let's try it one more time:

> > I don't believe that anyone but God
> >is authorized to judge what is in our hearts

VERSUS

> >The nincompoop is the only person I have reason to believe MIGHT be an
imposter
> >(because his arguments seem so out of touch with reality that they could
be
> >an elaborate put-on).

This is  not a mere "misunderstanding".  This is a LIE, just as the one
above is a LIE.

Then he wrote:
> >you have
> >called me a ["liberal"] that you clearly associate with antichrist, and
thus called
> >me in league with Satan

And Jd replied:

> You may very well be under a curse.

And the curse may very well be the curse that God put on Cain--because only
jews can LIE like this with such frequency and pretend they don't even know
they LIED.

John knight





More information about the Neur-sci mailing list