brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Parse Tree parsetree at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 12:29:22 EST 2002


"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
news:JBT09.34237$Fq6.3324300 at news2.west.cox.net...
>
> "Parse Tree" <parsetree at hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:ChJ09.26202$dk1.2320939 at news20.bellglobal.com...
> > "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
> > news:2KI09.31078$Fq6.3191106 at news2.west.cox.net...
> > > "Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.com> wrote in message
> > > news:3d42d259.3050523 at news1.lig.bellsouth.net...
> > > > In alt.education  Re: brain sizes: Einstein's and women's,
> > > > Shadow Dancer wrote...
> > > >
> > > > >(1) You spend too much time in sexual fantasies to learn anything,
> and
> > > > >(2) Your reading comprehension scores are SO low that you did not
> > > > >understand any of the credible evidence we presented to refute you,
> and
> > > > >(3) You cannot answer the same questions you claim girls scored
lower
> > on.
> > > >
> > > > >Same goes for you, Jd.
> > > >
> > > > >Bible verses do not mean squat when one is talking about a secular
> > > > >organization; namely, the United States.  Remember the separation
of
> > > Church
> > > > >and State?  Do you even know the meaning of it?  Better learn fast
if
> > you
> > > > >hope to live in this country successfully.
> > > >
> > >
> > > Shallow Dunce, this is a CHRISTIAN nation, founded by our CHRISTIAN
> > > Forefathers, for CHRISTIANS, who live amongst 264 million fellow
> > CHRISTIANS.
> >
> > Is that why the US scores so low on TIMSS?
> >
> > Is that why Japan scores much higher, since it is not Christian?
> >
> > By your reasoning, this must be the case.
> >
>
> Since spoken Christian prayer in "public shools" was BANNED in 1964, SAT
> scores plunged 98 points, leaving graduates of those miserable "public
> schools" DEAD LAST of 17 of 34 TIMSS subjects which we used to teach
before
> Christian prayers were banned.
>
> But graduates of "private schools" [read: mostly CHRISTIAN schools where
> Christian prayer has not been banned] score even higher today than the
> average American student scored before school prayer was banned, in every
> state, on every test.
> http://christianparty.net/naep.htm
>
> It's only these private American religious schools which keep the US from
> becoming an instant third world country, because they produce graduates
who
> score even higher than the Japanese and Koreans (who scored at the EIGHTH
> GRADE LEVEL more than 100 TIMSS math points higher than us).

And you think their prayer made them do well?  If I ask God to be smart,
will that make me smart?  Will knowledge be instantly planted in my head?

I'm pretty sure it won't.

> They also don't teach "gender equality", "multiculturalism", "evolution",
> "White race genocide", "nigger love", "Jesus was a jew", and a whole host
of
> amoral "ideas" which only the STUPIDEST people in the world would accept.

Actually, evolution is a fact.  The method is the only thing that is
debated.

It's much like calculus in that respect.  Anyone with knowledge, understands
that it is true.

> The fact that they also cost one third as much per student as public
schools
> tells even feminazis what the immense loss public "education" is
> http://christianparty.net/schoolprayer.htm

Why do they cost one third less?  Evidently you could get a job with the
Federal Government of the US and optimize their education spending.


> ps--as you might suspect, there's a heavy Christian influence in Japan.

If by heavy you mean it's a very minor religion, and no one pays it any
heed, then you're right.





More information about the Neur-sci mailing list