brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Bob LeChevalier lojbab at lojban.org
Sun Jul 28 23:47:27 EST 2002

"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote:
>Consider the two following contradictory statements which *cannot* both be
>true:

If you understood English and did not edit my writing, then you would have no
problem.

>> > I don't believe that anyone but God
>> >is authorized to judge what is in our hearts
>
>VERSUS
>
>> >Only explicit denial of Christ's divinity is
>> >sufficient for me to reject someone who says he is a Christian as not
>really
>> >being Christian (e.g. Thomas Jefferson)

Finish the sentence, nincompoop:
>and even then I don't presume that God approves of my making that judgement.

>Mr. Jefferson wrote in his own hand "I am a real Christian", this IDIOT
>"liberal" claims that only "God is authorized to judge", and then proceeds
>to JUDGE Mr. Jefferson.

And I specifically say that God may not approve of my making that judgement.

>YOU AIN'T GOD, YOU STUPID "liberal",

Did I say I was?  No!

>and your belief that you ARE God is the
>only way to reconcile these two CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS.

On the contrary, reading what I actually wrote shows that the two are
perfectly in keeping.

lojbab