brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

GodEvolved nospam at spam.com
Mon Jul 29 21:22:34 EST 2002

JDay123 at BellSouth.com (Jd) wrote in
news:3d455f8f.8278795 at news1.lig.bellsouth.net:

> In alt.education  Re: brain sizes: Einstein's and women's,
> GodEvolved wrote...
>
>>JDay123 at BellSouth.com (Jd) wrote in
>>news:3d42d992.4900604 at news1.lig.bellsouth.net:
>
>>> Mark 16:15     And he said unto them, "Go ye into all the world,
>>> and preach the gospel to every creature". - Jesus
>>
>>Isn't that book merely what some guy(Mark, no doubt) perceives Jesus
>>said.  I mean, it doesn't exactly say, 'And I said unto them, "Go ye
>>into all the world, and preach the gospel to every chreature".
>
> Technically, yes.  Billions of Christians since have perceived those

Technicality is the very soul of theology.

> words as a command of Jesus.  If they hadn't, I would'nt be here right

What they *perceive* may have no bearing on reality.

> now telling you all these things.

The question isn't whether *they* perceive, but whether *you* perceive it.

> Bottom line is that it all boils down to faith.

It sure does, and remember that your buddy John Knight is willing to drive
whole populations out over a matter of *faith*, not even fact.

--
"...What you have to understand, young lady, is that the Greeks, not