brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Jd JDay123 at BellSouth.com
Wed Jul 31 17:16:51 EST 2002

In alt.education  Re: brain sizes: Einstein's and women's,
Shadow Dancer wrote...

>I was responding to Dick's question.  You clipped the latter portion, where
>I told him to take it elsewhere, just like I told you to.
>
>Little child, stop bending other people's words to justify your pathetic
>lack of reasoning.

You have no moral basis to reason anything worth reasoning, except that
which some mystic may have whispered in the wind.

Jd

  "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word
   that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." - Jesus