Consciousness ~=~ self-referentiality' (was Re: Consciousness, New Thinking About

tony.jeffs tonyjeffs2 at REMOVEaol.com
Mon Jun 3 13:51:03 EST 2002

Well I just wrote a long reply and pushed the wrong button, so start
again...

Yes  Continuum of consciousness sounds plausible.

A constant level of consciousness in the universe in the universe sounds
less plausible, though;
If I go to sleep, I think my contribution to the sum total of consciousness
ceases to be.
If not, where does it go?

Tony

news:b86268d4.0206021600.443e6f7e at posting.google.com...