whoop-sa-daisies!

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 4 04:40:41 EST 2002

i communicate thousands of things, in all manner of ways, to few, or
many-thousands of folks, depending on things that're out-of-my-control.

i write 'to the Author', only occasionally, because an article of hers
stimmed the stuff of my Proof of Fermat's Last Theorem. and i'm Grateful.

i've never asked anything of her. [my quip re. "meeting" was just that. a
quip. a verbal-symbolic 'smiley-face'.]

if anyone wants to see who they should 'call-to-task', do what i do... look
in the mirror.

there's one Good thing, though.

today, i Know there's at least one other person who Understands the
Hurt-filled stuff, bred in folks' unfounded 'imaginings'.

my read is that the Author deserves it least-of-all.

my Error was Inadvertant.

I Apologize to the Author.

i Guard Free Will.

k. p. collins