Jim Balter jqb at exodus.net
Wed Jun 5 15:54:16 EST 2002

J Ahlstrom wrote:

> jqp wrote:
>
> > it implies that, if the number of
> >
> Seems to me
> it implies that if the moon is made out
> of green cheese, then Antarctica is covered
> with Kool-Whip.

So much for your intellectual abilities.

> Troll, troll, troll your boat.

You wish.

The simple fact is that Posner's statement would only be true if the
court system were currently optimized -- if nothing could possibly be done
to improve the percentage of convicted who are actually guilty.
That's intellectually dishonest noncompoopery, and rather than dealing
with that simple fact and your inability to grasp it you
label me a troll.  Well, better a troll than an intellectually
dishonest cretin like you.

--
<J Q B>