Consciousness ~=~ self-referentiality' (was Re: Consciousness, New Thinking About

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at
Wed Jun 5 17:28:42 EST 2002

was done in Neuroscientific Duality Theory and Tapered Harmony... a decade

it's all been discussed online. seems to me that the work is being Censored.

K. P. Collins [not, otherwise participating in this thread]