Charlie Gibbs cgibbs at sky.bus.com
Thu Jun 6 00:08:44 EST 2002

In article <3CFEA040.E08ABC7B at exodus.net> jqb at exodus.net (Jim Balter)
writes:

>Charlie Gibbs wrote:
>
>> In article <3CFE7DE8.D5B1C0CD at alcyone.com> max at alcyone.com
>> (Erik Max Francis) writes:

>> >Could you children take it outside?
>>
>> Hitler.
>>
>> I know, I know - but at least I had to try.
>
>Godwin's laws says that meaningful discussion in the thread
>will end, not that the thread will end.  So you're already too late.

I thought I had made it clear that I already understand all that.
Evidently not.  Let me make it clearer:

*plonk*

This must be a record - not only have I killfiled two people in
the same day, they're both in the same newsgroup.  And not just
any newsgroup - alt.folklore.computers, of all things.  How far
we've fallen.  :-(

--
cgibbs at sky.bus.com (Charlie Gibbs)
Remove the first period after the "at" sign to reply.