Richard Steiner rsteiner at visi.com
Thu Jun 6 01:05:24 EST 2002

Here in alt.folklore.computers,
Jim Balter <jqb at exodus.net> spake unto us, saying:

>I'm not "in" alt.folklore.computers.  Perhaps if Mr. Gibbs
>spent less time dealing in folklore, he might learn how
>usenet works.

Since this thread is crossposted to four different groups, and since
your attibution line doesn't bother to mention which group you're
seeing this in, it's rather hard to tell whether you're participating
in a.f.c directly or not.

FWIW...

--
 -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Eden Prairie, MN
    OS/2 + BeOS + Linux + Win95 + DOS + PC/GEOS = PC Hobbyist Heaven! :-)