Fermat's Last Theorem CORRECTION

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 10 06:43:19 EST 2002

those who are feeling like the duck in the Yogi-Berra's-getting-a-haircut
insurance commercial, your nervous systems serve you well.

sorry.

CORRECTION of what i posted is given below.

Kenneth Collins wrote in message
<1Q_M8.29841$LC3.2283899 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
>still don't get it?
>
>the way i did it was [as usual], to just See it, in its inherent Geometry.
>
>when n=2, x^n is a Square, y^n is a Square, z^n is a Square, each Square
>infinitely-precise.
>
>merge the two terms on the left side, via Addition, yielding an
>infinitely-precise Square that's exactly-similar to the infinitely-precise
>Square on the right.
>
>"A Square is a Square."
>
>and since the term on the right is also the diagonal of either of the
>exactly-similar Square, which is also the hypotenuse of either of the two
>right triangles that comprise each of the exactly-similar Squares,
>Pythagorean incommensurability "seals" everything, all the way to infinity.

the above paragraph is B.S.

the term on the right, while being a Square, numerically, as well as
coincidentially, Geometrically, is the hypotenuse of the right triangle with
sides x and y. this's where, everything gets precisely-defined, for all n,
all the way to infinity, via Pythagorean incommensurability.

what i meant to say is that the hypotenuse of the left and right hand
Squares is exactly the same length, and this, too, is infinitely-precise
with respect to n=2.

all that's necessary for the Proof is this infinite-precision and
integer-discreteness.

>therefore, if n=2 works within this precise-to-infinity Geometry, no n>2
can
>work.
>
>all any n>2 can do is ge[t] closer and closer, but never satisfy Equality.
>
>all n>2 behave Asymptotically.
>
>QED.
>
>all the folks who thought it's Simple were Correct.
>
>it's as Albert Szent-Gyorgyi said.
>
>the 'difficulty' arose in folks' starting to 'figure' beyond the
fundamental
>form of Fermat's Last Theorem.
>
>it's my first 'rule' of problem-solving: always lay the foundation on the
>bedrock-stuff.
>
>why it's so often 'skipped' is be-cause it's 'fashionable' to begin to
>search 'out at the edges' of what's already 'known'.
>
>problem with that is that it 'takes it on' 'faith' that what's already
>'known' is actually "Known" [when is usually isn't].
>
>so-called 'quantum mechanics' suffers the same 'difficulty'.
>
>so does 'molecular' Neuroscience, which, including its Chemistry, is, as
>i've discussed, 100% [energy-flow] Geometry.
>
>K. P. Collins

i know i should proofread stuff before i 'send' it, but i can't get my
'caring' geared-up sufficiently.

it's just as easy to 'wing-it', and pick-up-the-pieces, if need be.

results, for me, are the same, anyway.

"Yeah, but if you got your foot out of your mouth =before= you tried to say
something, then maybe someone would listen to you."

folks're 'listening'. don't know how many.

the stuff is gettin'-out-there. to at least a few.

i'm just "running on empty", but gotta keep runnin'.

"wingin'-it", or whatever else can get-me-through what needs to be done.

still, it 'hurts' to get something Beautiful all-screwed-up, especially when
i was trying to make the larger 'point' about there being an inner-edge that
needs just as much sharpening as the familiar outer-edge of Knowledge.

Humble Apologies for, once again, being,

k. p. collins