Stuff that Must be met Head-on

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 12 01:54:46 EST 2002

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/06/12/international/middleeast/12MIDE.html

Humanity must come-together to those who resort to it up 'above' such
'blindly'-automated Killing.

why?

such 'blindly'-automated stuff is an attack on all of Humanity, be-cause
experience of such, even from a distance, constructs "biological mass" [AoK,
Ap5] hat tends to induce more of the 'same' 'blindly'-automated stuff.

=everyone= must speak-out against such, =and= with respect to all that
underpins it.

we must do the Work inherent in Love if it is to be Love, rather than Hate
that determines the future of Humanity.

Speak-out.

find what's in your 'heart' and Say it, right-in-the-light-of-day.

other matter: the inability to register anywhere on the net was, probably,
due to my having had "cookies" turned-off on my machine. [this was the
"other Error", needing CORRECTION, referred to in another post of this
night.]

if anyone 'wonders', i stand on the rest of what i've posted.

k.p. collins