AI Eureka!

Dude Blion wierdloc at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 00:03:03 EST 2002

Arthur T. Murray (mentifex at scn.org) wrote:

> If you have Internet Explorer, you may speak to the AI at
> http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/jsaimind.html -- the AI Mind.
>
> Anyone may code and Web-post a breakthrough solution to
> http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/parser.html -- the Parser.

Using Microsoft Millenium:
Conversation with Mindforth 2002 0612 1014:

wierdloc:
  1014  CATS EAT FISH

mentifex:
  1015  CATS EAT FISH
        CATS EAT ME
(Alternating about every 15 seconds.)

wierdloc:
  1016  CATS EAT MEAT?

mentifex:
  1016  CATS EAT FISH
(At the time, I thought this was a permanent answer, but now I
suspect it was alternating with "CATS EAT MEAT?" or something.)

wierdloc:
  1017  I WROTE THAT

mentifex:
  1017  CATS EAT ME
(Once again, I thought this was a permanent answer, but now I suspect
that it was alternating with something.)

wierdloc:
  1020 CATS EAT ALL ANIMALS

mentifex:
  1021 CATS EAT ALL
       CATS EAT ME
(Alternating every 36 seconds.)

[Blinking cursor takes a long time to show up.]

wierdloc:
  1027  I ASK QUESTION

mentifex:
  1028  CATSEAT CATSEAT
  1028  CATSEAT ALL
  1029  ME CATSEAT
  1029  ME ALL
  1030  CATSEAT ME
  1031  CATSEAT ALL

wierdloc:
  1034  YOU NEED UPGRADE

mentifex:
  1035  YOU NEED UPGRADE
  1036  YOU NEED ME
  1037  YOU NEED UPGRADE
  1038  YOU NEED ME
  1039  YOU NEED UPGRADE

[I then could not close the window, so I
turned off my computer.]