AI Eureka!

Arthur T. Murray mentifex at scn.org
Thu Jun 13 07:44:28 EST 2002

Dude!  Thank you for a very perceptive try-out of the AI.

Your post says that you were using the Mind.Forth version
and not the easy-access JavaScript, so you went to extra
effort; thank you for taking the trouble to download, etc.

As you and everyone else may see below, the Mentifex AI
is not yet very bright -- to say the least.  That's because
we are now up against the challenge of coding the Parser
module, after which we will be able to insert a wider
variety of Chomskyan syntax structures, so that users
may be able to reason with the AI and post transcripts
here to Usenet to verify or disprove our April-first
Eureka claims (serious though mixed with April 1st).

Meanwhile all the AI Mind documentation has been brought
thoroughly up to date as of the 23 May 2002 versions,
and there will be new code posted whenever someone
(anyone?) succeeds in implementing the Parser module.

Thanks again for reporting the results of your try-out.

Sincerely,

Arthur T. Murray, B.A. (in Classics, = Ph.D. in other fields)

news:<4ab4ae.0206122103.51e83650 at posting.google.com>...