Books on the brain and memory

Andrew Austin aausti13 at ford.com
Thu Jun 13 09:27:12 EST 2002

I`d add in "Phantoms in The Brain" for a good all round look at the brain`s
function (no direct anatomy lessons in there though) - he`s a brilliant
writer and the book is information dense and reader friendly.

Regards,

Andrew Austin.
--
Reply address: AndrewAustin at nospam23NLPeople.com

NLP, Neurology, Schizophrenia:  http://www.23NLPeople.com

James Teo <james at teoth.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:285320c2.0206130154.2fb26ad1 at posting.google.com...
news:<Xns922BBF19BF4A8khunroy at 208.201.224.154>...