brains on line

khun_roy khun_royMUST_TAKE_OUT at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 13:05:39 EST 2002

I'm looking for diagrams/pictures of the brain, or areas of the brain, on-
line that identify the major and minor features.

Failing one with sufficient detail, any web sites anyone can recommend
along these lines?  (Just looking things up on google gives back a huge
number of results, the vast majority of which are no good at all for my
purpose.)

TIA.

-- Roy

For example, here's the sort of thing I'm interested in seeing:

periventricular fibers - A heterogeneous system of thin nerve fibers in the
periventricular gray matter of the hypothalamus; the dorsal longitudinal
fasciculus is a caudal continuation of the system. [from: On-line medical
dictionary]