The Need for Forgiveness

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 15 19:48:09 EST 2002

for those who have AoK [i'll send it to anyone else who wants it. msg
privately], and want to see the Neuroscience for themselves, use AoK as a
guide to the refs. cited in AoK. in particular, see the discussions of
"dynamic subordinate coupling", "inductive learning", and the
"passive-active [sensory-dominant-->motor-dominant] phase shift" [example:
be struck-->strike] in Ap5.

Transcendence of these 'blindly'-automated dynamics is discussed in AoK, Ap7
and 8. see, in particular, the "meta" phase shifts, development of
"prefrontal constellations". Transcendence of the 'blindly'-automated
dynamics entails strengthening of the meta-motor-dominant phase, and
enhancing endurance within the meta-sensory-dominant phase, of Volition, but
the stuff discussed in the rest of AoK is a prerequisite for success with
the "meta-phase stuff. [if 'you' don't understand what's going on at the
lower 'levels', and construct biological mass with respect to such, the
lower-'level' TD E/I 'triggers' before 'you' can work at the meta-phase
'level'.]

it's as Lincoln said: "... no good thing has been, or can be enjoyed by us,
without having first cost labor"

Jesus said, 'don't worry about getting paid for your work'<--"The workman is
worth his wage." think about what's in-there, from Jesus' perspective. it's,
simultaneously, a statement of Truth, and a Promise.

once again, it's all Neuroscience, so "Do not be 'afraid..." of
understanding it.

k. p. collins

Kenneth Collins wrote in message ...
>Kenneth Collins wrote in message
>>[...]
>>take the Scandal in the [Roman] Catholic Church, for instance. this's
>stuff, needing
>>action, that's been known-about for decades, yet, only this spring does it
>>become 'News'. i expect that the 'timing' involves 'me', because, after
>>2001-09-11, i shifted into high-gear, offline, calling folks in
>'government'
>>to task with respect to the way NDT's stuff has remained 'hidden'.
>

>and the Action that needs to be taken is Clearly-Pointed-To by Jesusl
>referring to Children ~~"Woe to those who lead any of those little ones
>astray." and "Those who are not with , are against."
>
>Clearly, any who 'move away from' Jesus' Admonition with respect to the
>Children, are not "with Jesus".
>
>Jesus also called folks to-task with respect to Forgiveness, so, those who
>'move toward' Jesus must hear this call, but, in-such, those who are with
>Jesus must by-in Jesus' Admonition with respect to the Children.
>
>With respect to Jesus' Admonition, there's more in-there than is
>superficially-obvious. =Anyone= who abuses Children commits an attack upon
>all of Humanity, be-cause, through what Humanity gives its Children, what
>Humanity will become is Determined.
>
>the "Woe to those" in Jesus' Admonition addresses this stuff to =all=
folks,
>everywhere, to whom Children are entrusted  the sense of it is that, if the
>Admonition is not embraced, the Children uncared-for, maturing to
Adulthood,