brains on line

maxwell mmmaxwell at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 16 11:01:38 EST 2002

"khun_roy" <khun_royMUST_TAKE_OUT at yahoo.com> wrote in message =
news:Xns922D70CC3AA5Ckhunroy at 208.201.224.154...
: I'm looking for diagrams/pictures of the brain, or areas of the brain, =
on-
: line that identify the major and minor features.
=20
: Failing one with sufficient detail, any web sites anyone can recommend =
 along these lines?  (Just looking things up on google gives back a huge =
 number of results, the vast majority of which are no good at all for my =
 purpose.)
: TIA.
: -- Roy

: For example, here's the sort of thing I'm interested in seeing:=20
: periventricular fibers - A heterogeneous system of thin nerve fibers =
in the  periventricular gray matter of the hypothalamus; the dorsal =
longitudinal  fasciculus is a caudal continuation of the system. [from: =
On-line medical  dictionary]

See if this is of help:
http://www.vh.org/Providers/Textbooks/BrainAnatomy/TOC.html
-maxwell