gmvoeth gmvoeth at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 17 08:58:46 EST 2002

There is nothing "Beautiful" about schizophrenia.
It ruined my career.
It ruined my marriage.
It is ruining my life.
The Doctors say it will be a life sentence with no hope of any cure.
I have been damned for being honest with the authorities.
All of you be careful when talking to authorities.
It could happen to you.