Gephryn HELP !

Chief Designer chief.designer at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 17 14:26:42 EST 2002

Actually Matt, that is precisely the sort of article I'm after.  If I can
clarify, I'm not medical I am a friend of a patient with this precise
condition, who has asked me to research as widely as I can to find
information for her.  I'm not a subscriber to Neuron for this reason, I'm a
government worker.

 I wonder if you would consider doing me a download from your corporate
subscription, on this assurance that this is purely for a worried patient's
domestic consumption and in no way connected with any research or similar.

Gant.

news:b86268d4.0206170923.47c8041a at posting.google.com...
news:<SPKO8.1641$sv5.102805 at newsfep1-win.server.ntli.net>...