In the News with Analysis

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 18 14:26:06 EST 2002

the 'Difficult' thing is that folks all over the place do the Same-Stuff.

it's the Same-Stuff that underpins 'financial scandals' [as is evidenced in
the pay-offs Enron's execs gave themselves [in the News this day]].

it's the Same-Stuff that underpins 'partisan politics'.

it's the Same-Stuff that enslaved Africans here in America.

it's the Same-Stuff that slaughtered the Native Americans.

it's the Same-Stuff that underpinned the 'Crusades'.

it's the Same-Stuff that recently brought Pakistan and India to the
'nuclear' Brink.

anywhere one looks, it's all the Same-Stuff.

it's why Seeing how all this Same-Stuff unfolds via 'blindly'-automated TD
E/I-minimization Eliminates the Problem - be-cause understanding of nervous
system function is stuff with respect to which folks all over the place can
become familiar... which Establishes common grounds for TD E/I-minimization.

the underlying Truth is that, assisting others in achieving TD
E/I-minimization simultaneously assists 'self' in achieving TD
E/I-minimization, because doing so Eliminates the inter-group-inflicted
Savagery that, throughout the course of History, has proven to be so
extremely-Costly with respect to =any= goal Humanity has set for itself.

Seeing through the 'lens' of TD E/I-minimization changes all of that.

TD E/I-minimization is that 'do-unto-others thing that you'd want
done-unto-yourself', despite whatever it is that's superficially correlated.

you see?

it's not 'pie-in-the-sky' stuff.

it matters.

k. p. collins