In the News with Analysis

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 19 20:47:53 EST 2002

Hi, James, if you've not followed my other posts, i understand that it's
probably not clear to you what i'm doing.

i'm doing an analysis of =any= Tragic interactive dynamics on the basis of
nervous system function. it's=all= Neuroscience, all appropriate for
bionet.neuroscience, all stuff upon which the Survival of Humanity depends,
and unavailable anywhere else on the face of the planet.

so i'll continue.

Cheers back, k. p. collins [ken]