In the News with Analysis

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 19 22:18:06 EST 2002

thanks for your patience, James, it's a =long= story. i've been working on
the problem for nearly 31 years. been discussing it online since 1988. since
i cannot reiterate everything in every msg i post, i write for folks who've
been following the discussion all along, of course, hoping to reach others
who happen upon this or that portion of the discussion.

Cheers, ken