In the News with Analysis CORRECTION and CLARIFICATION

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 20 01:09:37 EST 2002

"TD E/U", below, should've been "TD E/I". sorry.

Kenneth Collins wrote in message ...
>White House Condemns Bombings but Says Peace Must Be Pursued, By DAVID
STOUT

>http://www.nytimes.com/2002/06/19/international/19CND-DIPLO.html
>
>there are a few things that must be kept in the forefront of folks'
>Awareness.
>
>1. interactive dynamics've entered the "zone of randomness" [ZoR; AoK,
Ap4].
>this isn't a "place". it's a range within a Maths fx in which TD E/I begins
>heading rapidly [increasingly-accelerating] toward infinity [or
>'complete-randomness']. the strong tendency, however, is for the amygdalar
>low-'level' supersystem-configuration mechanism [AoK, Ap5] to 'take over
>control' of the supersystem, 'ejecting' behavioral dynamics from the ZoR
>with force commensurate to the magnitude of the TD E/I that exists when the
>low-'level' supersystem configuration occurs. [again, it's all discussed in
>AoK, Ap5, and the refs cited in AoK.]
>
>2. these dynamics are reflected in current events in the Middle East:
>
>TD E/I(up, up)-->Murder(up)
>
>TD E/I(up, up)-->Wall(up)
>
>TD E/I(up, up)-->Occupation(up)
>
>3. the route to Peace Exists in =not= 'moving away from' the
>behavioral-correlates of Peace =despite= Awareness of Existing within the
>ZoR. such Awareness includes awareness of the fact that the TD E/I(up, up)
>is a =Necessary= correlate of the =Necessary= 'passage' through the ZoR.
>
>the ZoR isn't anything 'scary'. as is explained in AoK, it's =just= what's
>=always= encountered when one traverses one's "continuum of relative
>familiarities" from 'familiar' to 'unfamiliar' experiential circumstances.
>=everything= in-there is 'just' one's nervous system doing that which
>evolutionary dynamics've 'engineered' into-it so that such transitions
could
>be 'blindly'-automated, and 'handled' in a probabilistic' fashion.
>
>but, Look-and-See, when folks understand the underpinning neural dynamics,
>all the 'blind'-automation, all the 'guesswork', disappears, and what, when

>'blindly'-automated, was, in-fact, 'probabilistic, is transformed into
>Deterministic Certainty.
>the 'trick' is to get the understanding of the underpinning neural dynamics
>'set-up', in the form of physically-real "biological mass" [AoK, Ap5]
within
>the nervous systems of =all= the folks who are involved in this or that
>unfolding TD E/I(up, up) circumstance.
>
>"Deterministic"?
>
>yup.
>
>to catch a first glimpse into it, take a piece of paper [a piece for
Peace],
>and draw a line down the center.
>on the left, list stuff like Murder, Suicide, Killing, Destruction,
>Devastation, Broken Families, Living-in-Fear, No-Jobs,
>Wasted-Financial-Resources, and, the interminable internal experience of TD
>E/U(up), itself.
>
>on the right, list stuff like Peace, Social-Harmony, Mutual-Respect,
>Mutually-Augmenting-Economies,
>being-able-to-use-the-National-Treasure-to-do-longed-for-stuff,
>Respect-of-your-World-Citizenship,
>Financial-Aid-that-folks-who-Respect-You-are-Willing-to-Give,
>Your-Children-Playing-Sans-Fear, You-Too-Sans-Fear,
>Maximized-Job-Opportunities, and, the long-term internal experience of TD
>E/U(down), itself.
>
>it's Deterministic, not because there won't be Jackasses, whose nervous
>systems remain 'blindly'-automated with respect to TD E/I-minimization, and
>who will by 'blindly'-and-automatically forcefully-ejected from the ZoR.
>such'll happen. such'll happen, increasingly, the deeper into the ZoR
>interactive dynamics carry host nervous systems.

I am Wrong in using the term "Jackasses". should've used "folks". I
Apologize.

Determinism: don't get 'hung-up'. The Determinism derives in there being
=one= 'map' of Truth. 'move toward' Truth, and receive Truth's benefits. not
and not.

but, even though there's one 'map' of Truth, folks can still Choose to move
in any of infinite directions with respect to Truth. in other words, Despite
the Determinism, there's still Free Will. it's 'just' that
benefits/consequences follow as a function of the degree to which Truth is
Honored [and this derives in WDB2T].

but don't get 'hung-up' on it. the fact that there are =always= at least
short-term [TD E/I(up)] Consequences with respect to Truth is what i was
discussing in the prior post. the thing to understand is that, because the
way that nervous systems process-information is not comprehended, the
short-term TD E/I(up) 'deters' folks from attaining long-term TD E/I(down).

...in a 'blindly'-automated way that Murders, Devastates, Ravages, Destroys.

Abstract Ignorance is Terribly-Expensive.

why allow it to exact its Toll?

why allow it to suck the Life out of Humanity?

why allow our Children to develop into yet more of its Victims?

Why?

because the understanding is unfamiliar?

because acquiring the understanding is too much work?

because 'you' like 'the way things are supposed to be'?

'you' like the Murdering, Devastatation, Ravaging, Destroying?

come on!

do the work of understanding, rather than the work of Murdering,
Devastatation, Ravaging, Destroying.

no?

k. p. collins