In the News with Analysis

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 07:32:18 EST 2002

KC: it's=all= Neuroscience, all appropriate for bionet.neuroscience, all
stuff upon which the Survival of Humanity depends, and unavailable anywhere
else on the face of the planet.

GS: If you think the solution to world problems is "in the brain" you are a
bigger moron than you appear to be (wait.....that's not possible). To alter
ourselves in ways conducive to the survival of our culture and species is a
matter of arranging environments and this is behavioral science, not
neurobiology. Neurobiology will not contribute one iota to solutions for the
massive problems that face us.

news:dvaQ8.51483$UT.3464490 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...