In the News with Analysis

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 06:31:33 EST 2002

it's OK with me if you think i'm a 'moron'

What I think is that you are dangerously manic. Fortunately for the rest of
us and for bionet-neuroscience, you will probably cycle around to a
depressive state soon enough and we won't be subjected to your tripe and
delusions of grandeur.

"Kenneth Collins" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:xcwQ8.53236$UT.3582900 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> all behavior is produced as a =by-product= of nervous systems doing
exactly
> one thing: 'seeking' to minimize the topologically-distributed ratios of
> excitation to inhibition that occur within them.
>
> please give me any example that you propose as a 'contradiction'.
>
> 'of course' environmental factors exert 'pressures' that become manifest
in
> behavior, but all this occurs in a 'blindly'-automated way, via TD
> E/I-minimization within nervous systems.
>
> and when understanding of how and why the 'blind'-automation occurs within
> nervous systems comes to exist within nervous systems, the
> 'blind'-automation 'disappears'.
>
> the understanding of how nervous systems process-information changes
> everything.
>
> for instance, one possessing the understanding can See that folks who
> experience different environments will experience TD E/I-minimization
> differentially with respect to any given 'entity'. understanding this, one
> can See that the 'passions' that're  are 'just' 'servo-mechanisms' within
> 'blindly'-automated probabilistic functionality. Seeing this, one can
Choose

<3d11cb34$1_6 at news5.nntpserver.com>...