In the News with Analysis

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at
Sat Jun 22 05:34:40 EST 2002

Beyond your ken: i stand on what i've posted.

GS: Well, of course! Your ramblings are  "...a =by-product= of nervous
systems doing exactly one thing: 'seeking' to minimize the
topologically-distributed ratios of excitation to inhibition that occur
within them." Right?

But, of course, so must be the "conscious rock" theory advanced by our own
Matt Jones.

news:C2UQ8.54753$UT.3724398 at