synesthesia

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 28 14:54:21 EST 2002

if it doesn't happen every time you do this or that, it's more-likely a
correlate of 'a stressful day', during which this or that 'normal' neural
dynamics were relatively-overtaxed [sleep deprivation, experiential
'trauma', etc.] , or at threshold, within a period during which
nutrient-intake has been 'abnormal' with respect to your particular neural
Chemistry.

if it doesn't happen every time, or with relative-regularity, 'worry' enough
about it only to eliminate the 'over-taxing' stuff. [it's fun resolving such
correlates, and your insights while exploring them can contribute to the
body of understanding, so there's Worth in-it, too.]

Cheers, k. p. collins [ken]