synesthesia

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 28 15:23:01 EST 2002

what happens is that, when this or that within neural dynamics becomes
'imbalanced', stuff that'd, otherwise, unfold 'gracefully', can unfold
abruptly, the result being that the 'abruptness' instantiates a condition
that probagates within the neural network when it, 'normally' would not
because it's 'normally' gracefully-integrated.

for those who've AoK, this, too, is 'just' TD E/I. back when i was bringing
the understanding together, i routinely pushed-beyond my 'normal' limits [in
just about every way. couldn't afford to eat properly, couldn't afford to
pay the rent, which forced me to go without 'normal' sleep, so i could
finish this or that before starving, being forced out of my digs, etc.], and
all sorts of 'interesting' stuff resulted. initially, it was 'scary'
[big-time ZoR-passage correlates], but there was the obvious correlate to
'pushing-Hard'. so i explored it, and it became clear that all that was
happening was that my nervous system was 'crashing', ungracefully, through
what're 'normally' gracefully-unfolding neural dynamics.

all it is are neural-activation gradients, and all that's correlated,
'normally' gental, having built-up to 'abnormal' 'concentrations', the
result being that, once one 'relents', behaviorally, everything 'goes-down'
the 'concentration' gradients all the more rapidly.

just like a ride on an internal 4-Dimensional-'rollercoaster',
temporarily-extant, obviously, as a result of the
correlated-in-the-energy-flow ['time'] 'abnormally'-large
experiential-'pushing' [which derives in the stuff discussed in AoK, Ap7
[but everything prior to Ap7 is necessary for complete understanding].

once it's understood, it's no big-deal-stuff. it's old-long-since that i've
developed prefrontal constellations that access even this 'abstract' stuff,
smoothing it all out. ant that's when productivity sky-rockets. "The truth
shall set you free." it's True :-)

understanding makes "the sky the limit".

k. p. collins