Genetic knowledge question

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah jure.sah at
Thu Mar 14 07:49:47 EST 2002

Rich Hargrave wrote:
> What you want to look for is described as the triune brain, along with it
> are descriptions of behaviours that have been associated to the separtae
> patrs of it.

A network search doesn't show up anything particulary new on the matter.
Are there any good links?

> These behaviours have been assess by ablation experiements
> performed on cats.  It is really quite interesting.

"Ablation experiments"? Gee, humans can't live without destroying...

Cellphone: 0038640809676

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly

Digging for info? Try AI Meta Search:

MesonAI -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)