brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Fri Nov 1 01:29:46 EST 2002

"Dave Wilson" <testaccount2002 at btopenworld.com> wrote in message
news:3DBF321D.1020709 at btopenworld.com...
> Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > In article  "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> writes:
> > <
> > <"Dave Wilson" <testaccount2002 at btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> > <news:3DBA9B4F.6040104 at btopenworld.com...
> > <> Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > <> >
> > <> >     Although it is seldom aired in public, there is a sharp debate
> > <> >     among scientists today about almost every aspect of
evolutionary
> > <> >     theory. The controversy is not over evolution per se, but over
> > <> >     the means by which it happened. The crux of the issue is not
> > <> >     evolution, but teleology
> > <> >
> > <> >
> > <> > <and it's not the other 91% of Americans who are the STUPID ones.
> > <> >
> > <> > Of course, out of the "91%" you claim, 4% had no opinion,
> > <> > so right there we have a typical John Knight non-Jewish LIE --
> > <> > rather like the that plus-or-minus 3% margin of error in the
> > <> > TIMSS which you arbitrarily decided needed to be minused
> > <> > from those poor girls' scores (another non-Jewish LIE)--
> > <> > and another 40% say the believe that "Human beings have
> > <> > developed over millions of years from less advanced forms
> > <> > of life, but God guided the process".  Hardly sounds like
> > <> > Genesis to me.  Sounds more like intelligent Christians.
> > <
> > <
> > <
> > <First of all, you already know that this is an intentionally misleading
> > <question, don't you, cary?
> > <
> >
> > Of course not, my increasingly desperate friend.  Now pay attention,
> > and you'll find this is VERY simple.  If someone asks you:
> >
> >     "Human beings have developed over millions of years from
> >     less advanced forms of life, but God guided the process".
> >

> > but you think the world is 5000 years old, then you answer NO.
> >
> > Can you say "oh!"?  I knew that you could.
> >

> > I doubt that the devout 40% who answered "yes" would appreciate your
> > trying to rescue your indefensible position by by telling them
> > how they REALLY meant to respond, if only they weren't dumb as dirt.
> > I thought you had a higher regard for your 264 million that that.
> >

> No Cary, I'm sure that John is right again, and none of the 'majority of
> Christians', who at his alleged 264 million out of the total population
> of 280 million (pretty good going there, John)

Let's take this a step at a time:  two different sources, Infoplease and
Gallup, report that 86% of the 290 million Americans today (or 249.4
million) are "members of a church".  Infoplease measures it by reports from
the churches themselves and Gallup measures it by polling people directly.
Another 7% of Americans claim to be Christians even though they don't belong
to a church (kind of like Thomas Jefferson), for a total now of 269.7
million Christians in the US
http://christianparty.net/christianpopulation.htm

Do you have a better reference than the above?  No?

THEN SHUT UP and accept it as a FACT.

>  saw any conflict between
>   evolution over the few-thousand-year history they all truly beleive in
> and a Bible that makes no mention (AFAIK) of *any* species evolving over
> the whole of recorded time from creation up to AD0 or later.

Have you EVER seen ANY species "evolve", much less "speciate", from one
species to another?  No.  Have you ever met anyone who has?  NO.

Can you EVER produce one single shred of *scientific* evidence that
speciation ever did, could, or possibly WILL occur?  NO.

The only people who don't get it are the 10% who "believe in evolution".
Who makes up this moronic 10%?  From these forums, it's become obvious that
feminazis, jews, niggers, faggots, "liberals" and muds, welfare queens and
single mothers, and other dregs of society, make up the majority of this
10%, so it's probable that only 3% of the 93% of Americans who claim to be
Christians "believe in evolution".

Even so, considering that our "public schools" have spent $trillions
cramming this nonsense down everyone's throats, and avoiding God like the
plague, it's a true testament to the TRUTH, objectivity, and honesty of the
Holy Bible that 90% did NOT accept this jew nonsense, isn't it?

> Honestly, you'd think that even with all that begatting and marrying
> close relations going on, someone in the bible would have noticed the
> rapid pace of evolution and asked another character

Whew.  First of all, in this country, less than 3% of all marriages are
"interracial marriages".  Second of all, a jew marrying a nigger ain't
"speciation", "evolution", legal in most countries, nor moral even in the
jewSA.

No wonder you "believe in evolution":  you can't even comprehend what it is.

If you COULD learn what it is, you would not "believe in evolution".

> Dave W.

John Knight