brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Mon Nov 4 18:29:46 EST 2002

"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
news:3dc3325c.6706035 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...

> >> Of course not.  You may not attribute the fact that Christians would
> >> never pass the death sentence upon the Son of God to hindsight
> >> because they wouldn't have passed the death sentence upon the other
> >> prophets that God sent down through the centuries either.  To not
> >> accept traditional Talmudic interpretations is no more a crime than
> >> denouncing Papal decrees.
> >
> >lojbab's ambidextrous logic is that the jews who practiced the
"traditions
> >of the elders" which Jesus condemned, which they later wrote as the
Talmud,
> >were also *Israelites*.
> >
> >But jews were the historic enemies of the Israelites, just as Israelites
> >were the historic enemies of the jews, so the only way they could be one
and
> >the same is if you're a "liberal" who "feels stongly both ways" [read:
> >school prayer was banned, but it wasn't banned].
> >
> >The Holy Bible was written by Israelites about Israelites, and the Talmud
> >was written by jews for jews.  The two documents are just as different
from
> >each other as Israelites and jews are from each other.
> >
> >The Talmud claims that Jesus was an illegitimate son of a Roman soldier
who
> >was hanged for blasphemy and is now boiling in hot excrement, which is
not a
> >slight difference from the view of Jesus in the Holy Bible.  It's
IMPOSSIBLE
> >that the same race of people could have written both.
> >
> >John Knight
>
> And to top it all off,  Bob, in so many words is saying that the OT
> and the Talmud are one in the same being  "written" forms of the
> Oral Torah - (a pre-diaspora account and a Babylonian account).
> Obviously he has been greatly brainwashed by the effects of
> rabbinical literature.
>
> Jd

Exactly.

And the people doing the brainwashing were real experts at it, which is why
even some of our religious "leaders" spout the same jewish LIES.

But the Holy Bible is right there for all to see, which means that LIARS
like Billy Graham, who "apologized" to the jews when he got caught telling
the TRUTH about them, will all be exposed to the world, as well as to God.

John Knight