John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Tue Nov 5 14:28:10 EST 2002

"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
news:nvkesuk4onc120j65fvjinur705m823vfu at 4ax.com...
> "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote:
> >"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
> >news:d6rbsu4cl0gkgd6t1ev3kpl7qvtpobdnuq at 4ax.com...

> >> Revised standard version has "faithful ones" for your "saints".
> >
> >And another "revised version" substitutes "jews" for "Israelites".
>
> Only where it is correct to do so.
>
> >Why would you entrust your faith in Christ on jew LIES?
>
> Since Christ himself was a Jew, as was Paul.  If everything written by
> Jews is a lie, the entire Christian religion is a lie.
>
> lojbab

This is BLASPHEMY of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Do you believe that blasphemy should be restored as a crime, as it was in
Christian nations for most of the last 2,000 years, and as it was in THIS
Christian nation for most of it's life?

If not, why not?

For you to accuse Jesus Christ the ISRAELITE who was crucified because the
NON-ISRAELITE JEWS demanded it, of being a "jew" Himself, is about the
biggest insult you could possibly hurl at Him
http://christianparty.net/israelites.htm

We could expect no less from a jew--nor a "liberal" [though I repeat
myself].

John Knight