John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Wed Nov 6 13:00:55 EST 2002

"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
news:5n3hsu8b8uce9s8m08i2ftu9dgt2a9acjv at 4ax.com...

> >> Since Christ himself was a Jew, as was Paul.  If everything written by
> >> Jews is a lie, the entire Christian religion is a lie.
> >
> >This is BLASPHEMY of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
>
> Your mere existence is blasphemy, because serve the Prince of Lies,
> the serpent of Eden.
>
> >Do you believe that blasphemy should be restored as a crime,
>
> No.
>
> >as it was in Christian nations for most of the last 2,000 years,
>
> No
>
> >and as it was in THIS Christian nation for most of it's life?
>
> We are not in a Christian nation.  Technically, blasphemy is still a
> crime in Massachusetts from before incorporation of the 1st amendment
> to the states, but the law would be thrown out if they ever tried to
> enforce it.
>
> >For you to accuse Jesus Christ the ISRAELITE who was crucified because
the
> >NON-ISRAELITE JEWS demanded it, of being a "jew" Himself, is about the
> >biggest insult you could possibly hurl at Him
>
> Nope.  The biggest insult I could make towards Jesus Christ would be
> to suggest that your beliefs represent his teachings.
>
> lojbab

"Technically", blasphemy is still a crime in the entire US, and your
accusation that Jesus Christ was a "jew" is the most blasphemous act
imaginable.

You WILL pay for this crime of blasphemy, one way or another.

John Knight

ps--Willie Martin wrote:
One of the strangest and most inexplicable movements in two thousand years
of Christian history has been developing rapidly and almost imperceptibly in
our midst at this time. Scan the Judeo-Christian notes and news items of
lectures in any large daily newspaper for abundant evidence of the reality
and growth of an amazing confederacy of Jews and Christians. Jewish rabbis
are frequent speakers in Judeo-Christian pulpits. The National Conference of
Christians and Jews has become a going concern which influences the policy
for the major portion of American Protestantism.

Unthinking Judeo-Christian laymen accept this situation without even feeling
the need of a shock absorber. To them it seems a friendly gesture based upon
brotherly love and mutual goodwill. Yet the scriptures tell us:

"THOU SHALT MAKE NO COVENANT WITH THEM, nor with their gods. THEY SHALL NOT
DWELL IN THY LAND, LEST THEY MAKE THEE SIN AGAINST ME: for if thou serve
their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee." (Exodus 23:32-33)

Judeo-Christian ministers and laymen sit at the feet of rabbis today
rejoicing that they are not as the narrow-minded publicans and sinners. They
feel virtuous and proud because of what they term their liberality and
tolerance. If an earnest Christian, who cares more for discovering Divine
truth than for the tradition of men, ventures to point out the incongruities
of such fellowship he is pounced upon with charges of religious bigotry and
racial prejudice.

It is not necessary to beat a retreat in the face of such charges if one can
be sure that his position is supported by the teachings of the Scriptures.
Truth may be "crushed to earth" for a time, but it is sure to "rise again"
as inevitably as the handwriting on the wall by the finger of Yahweh. In any
discussion of this subject there is only one important thing to consider and
that is the message of the Bible. What does the Christ of Christianity have
to say about his problem? What counsel regarding this matter did Yahshua's
chief ambassadors leave for our edification?

Keep in mind that the Judeo-Christian leaders of Protestantism who disregard
the counsel and warnings of Yahweh are equally guilty in making alliances
detrimental to His church. As these Protestant officials do not truly
represent the main body of Christian believers. While Yahweh denounced the
crafty and designing officials, He had compassion on the multitude. His
example inspires the intent of this discussion.

"Stand fast therefore in the liberty where with Christ hath made us free,
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." (Galatians 5:1)

Now what was this "yoke of bondage?" It was the saddling of Judaism to the
Christian church; everywhere the Gospel was carried they were followed by
Jewish emissaries who attempted to control and confuse the Christens.

That Jewish leaders are making friendly overtures to the Judeo-Christian
churches is evident throughout the country. They are subtly identifying
themselves with Judeo-Christians from the pulpit, on the lecture platform
and in the press. A prominent Jewish writer and lecturer is quoted by a
reporter as saying in a lecture recently, "Between Christians who are
Christians and Jews who are Jews, there can be no differences; we want the
same things."

"JEWISH RABBIS SHOULD NOT TEACH CHRISTIANS; in the ecumenical mania that
grips the churches, Judeophiles especially are scurrying about trying to
outdo one another in inviting Jewish speakers to their pulpits. It's almost
a fetish. While darkly contemplating this prima facie evidence of blissful
ignorance, a refreshing breath of oxygen floated across this writer's desk.
It came from an unexpected, therefore a more greatly appreciated, source.
The headline of the newsletter asked this question: 'SHOULD YOUR CHURCH
INVITE THE RABBI? In the center of the front page the box below appeared: "A
RABBI CANNOT TEACH YOU YOUR CHRISTIAN DUTY TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE."

The newsletter was from Jews for Jesus. The article was written by Moishe
Rosen, founder of Jews for Jesus. Although the organization is operated by
so-called "Jewish Christians" some of whom are probably Zionists, Mr. Rosen
did a good job in advising churches that they should not invite rabbis to
teach them. In response to a woman whose church had invited a rabbi, he
stated:

"...I will first say that I am very pleased that your church cares about the
Jewish people. I'm impressed that your minister has become friends with the
local rabbi. As always, I appreciate any kindness to the Jewish people
because I know how very much Jews need demonstrations of Christian kindness.
Nevertheless, in all honesty, I'm chagrined that the rabbi was invited to
speak at the church. He is a teacher who wants you to learn why he doesn't
believe in Jesus. He will tell you: 'If you really respect the Jewish
people, you must not proselytize or presume that we Jews need your
religion.' How could I be pleased about the church receiving that message?"

A rabbi, claiming to be pastor of the first American Hebrew-Christian
Synagogue, speaking in a church, made the following statements which are
quoted at random from nots made at the time:

"WE (Jews) HAVE COMBINED JUDAISM AND CHRISTIANITY...The Jews have their
sects, Pharisees, Sadducees, Ashkenazim, Sephardim, etc., today the same as
in Jesus' day...The Rabbis have changed the Old Testament...I lived my whole
life without the Bible...THE RABBIS CONSIDER THE TALMUDIC LAW MORE IMPORTANT
THAN THE BIBLE. They use the Torah and Talmud instead of the Bible. The
background of the New Testament is Talmudic teaching."

It was a strange sight to behold in a dignified old church, but the rabbi
made a brotherly love plea, then took up a collection and guileless
Presbyterians, Methodists and Baptists gave contributions to carry on the
spurious work of combining Judaism and Christianity.

JUDEO-CHRISTIAN HERITAGE A HOAX: It appears there is no need to belabor the
absurdity and fallacy of the "Judeo-Christian heritage" fiction, which
certainly is clear to all honest theologians. That "Judeo-Christian
dialogue" in this context is also absurd was well stated in the
author-initiative religious journal, Judaism, Winter 1966, by Rabbi Eliezar
Berkowitz, chairman of the department of Jewish philosophy, at the Hebrew
Theological College when he wrote:

"As to dialogue in the purely theological sense, nothing could be more
fruitless or pointless. JUDAISM IS JUDAISM BECAUSE IT REJECTS CHRISTIANITY;
and CHRISTIANITY IS CHRISTIANITY BECAUSE IT REJECTS JUDAISM. What is usually
referred to as the JEWISH-CHRISTIAN TRADITIONS EXISTS ONLY IN CHRISTIAN OR
SECULARIST FANTASY."

There is no doubt this is true! And the fantasy exists in Christian and
Secularist minds only because it was implanted there by the persistent
propaganda of the masters of intrigue of the ADL-AJC Network. Nevertheless,
there can be no doubt that knowledgeable theologians, Jewish and Christians
who constantly allude to "our Judeo-Christian heritage" are for their own
specious purposes perpetuate a grotesque and fantastic hoax.