In the News with discussion

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 6 16:39:26 EST 2002

If anyone 'wonders', I like insightful quotations. When I was Young,
I used to cut them out and tape them in a good-quotes scrapbook.
They're good 'bridge-from-where-one-is-to-where-one-aspires-to-be
stuff - you know, stuff that links one's aspirations to one's 'boot
straps' - "castles in the air" stuff that serves, temporarily, while
'building the foundation' [to paraphrase Lincoln [I think :-]].

But what I'm doing with the quotes, here, and why what I'm doing is
'appropriate' in a Neuroscience 'place', is that the quotes I'm
posting have 'chimeral' quality between which there's an intervening
"inversion" [AoK, Ap4]. They each can be seen from
radically-different perspectives.

So can everything else with respect to Human behavior, but
"inversion" occurs in a way that forms a 3-D spheroid within which
are distributed all possible "continuua of relative familiarities"
[AoK, Ap4], with extreme 'moving away from' at the extremities
[forming the surface of the spheroid].

It's a useful map that allows 'blindly'-automated interactive
dynamics to be predicted in terms of distance within the spheroid,
which, further, 'translates' directly into the TD E/I-minimization
workload in any traverse within the spheroid.

This's circa 1970s stuff that I've refrained from discussing, until
now, because it's "Difficult" in its abstractness, which I hope is no
longer the case, but feel it's important to 'dump' at this 'time' [in
case I don't have the opportunity to do so at a later date].

It was the first energydynamics map that I developed, and it works
much like the energydynamics map that I discussed in another thread
today. 'Holes' stand-right-out.

Like today, when I came across a book about President Roosevelt and
the "OSS".

Truth is an energydynamic, around which there is no way.

[Please Forgive me for being 'cryptic'. I'm talking to 'others' who,
I hope, will "have eyes to see, and ears to hear".]

k. p. collins